J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is true. They also had drums, their section was going off.
I was thinking this during the game as well. I understand we had to ban the Drughi because they were all criminals or whatever, but the positives they brought to the stadium need replacing.

We need noise, we need colour and passion. Intimidating visiting teams and holding our players to account. I don't see why it should take as long as this to get all that sorted for a team as big as ours. The ultras power struggle can't be going on this long surely

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I think the ticket prices are not helping either. Who would pay 100-200 euros to see this juve play Salernitanas and Bolognas? For the same price you can watch Milan- Juve in San Siro.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I think the ticket prices are not helping either. Who would pay 100-200 euros to see this juve play Salernitanas and Bolognas? For the same price you can watch Milan- Juve in San Siro.
Also, the schedule is awful. Salernitana on Sunday's night, 20:45 at local time? Everyone has to be up for work in the morning. It might be okay if you're from Torino otherwise you can't make a trip or something.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
For the Salernitana game, ticket prices in the "Tribuna Est Centrale" were over €130 (fees included).
A few days before the game, a last minute sale was announced (about a €20 discount iirc), because ticket sales were atrocious (surprise!).

So
1) You have insane ticket prices (with or without the discount) that most people obviously do not want to pay.
2) People that were crazy enough to buy a ticket when they became available miss out on this discount & are "punished" because they got their tickets asap. I'm sure these people will be inclined to buy tickets again in the future.

We are now 1 day away from a crucial CL game, and there are still thousands of available tickets.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We've gotta start offering deals like if you buy a ticket your kid gets one for free.

Gotta put the kids off watching juventus from an early age, responsible parenting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I understand fans need to support the club in times of need, but when the club is making fools out of their fans, the fans should not partake in the banter era and dumbfuckery brought about by management.

If I were a Juventus supporter living in Torino, I'd boycott all our games and stage mass protests outside the stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)