J Stadium/Allianz (25 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not really. Maybe at the fact that they look about 12. Cheerleaders are meant to be hot. This is just creepy.

I feel like a bit of a nuffy complaining about the stadium's atmosphere, not actually going to games. But locking out the ultras and pricing out the core fan base is another sign of a sterile culture rotting through the heart of this club.
I did mention one of them actually looks 13. I just hope Nedved isn't trying to slide in their DMs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What is the current deal with ultras in our stadium? Are all the drughi still banned? Do we have new groups currently vying for dominance of the curva?

The noise at home has been decent, but I can't figure out what's going on at the curva in particular.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What is the current deal with ultras in our stadium? Are all the drughi still banned? Do we have new groups currently vying for dominance of the curva?

The noise at home has been decent, but I can't figure out what's going on at the curva in particular.
They're not banned, they just don't agree with the conditions set by the club I.e. even just having flags as the club censor this. Like the time soon after Vialli's passing they were only allowed 1 big flag to commemorate him. But the away fans can bring whatever they like, saying whatever they like on them.
couldn't even bring in a scarf saying 'inter ti odio' on it as they'd take it off me... yes it's that stupid now.
And thats before we even get to the ridiculous ticket prices....

The away support for Juve is strong because they're not so restricted then, but obviously outnumbered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)