J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
With any luck we'll take the opportunity to make next season something of a triple whammy.

New coach, new funding structure from daddy allowing new coach to implement their ideas, and the fans back.
fans could be back even sooner. this guy reports that the curva can use drums, flags and megaphones with the authorization of the club:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thank fuck, it's like a museum in there without them.
I was talking to my friend as we travelled to watch Notts county away last weekend, he goes on alot of away days with Juve and is with the organised groups and he was saying that the club may have to compromise with the organised groups to unban some of their members as there are members of the groups who are still loyal to these "banned" members. So when Ferrero says the war is over to what extent remains to be seen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hope it’s for real this time.

Yes these guys can be spoilt babies most of the time, but the stadium has been like a theatre with an atmosphere best described as funeral-like for the better part of 5 years. About time we had some noise and colour back. I genuinely think great fan support is worth many points during the season.

Jul 13, 2010
Hope it’s for real this time.

Yes these guys can be spoilt babies most of the time, but the stadium has been like a theatre with an atmosphere best described as funeral-like for the better part of 5 years. About time we had some noise and colour back. I genuinely think great fan support is worth many points during the season.
Yeah true, it was almost embarrassing how silent the stadium was. But they are still criminals and nazis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)