J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not surprisingly. The club has got it wrong on multiple levels. Even if you ignore the squad/performances, the match day experience is badly affected by a lack of atmosphere in the stadium, mainly due to the changes in Curva Sud.

A good atmosphere at home makes a difference and we could do with sorting out the issues.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i do despise ultras in general. still, one of the keys to the transition from jj to juventus again is a proper atmosphere. just leave the weapon dealers at home lol

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
i do despise ultras in general. still, one of the keys to the transition from jj to juventus again is a proper atmosphere. just leave the weapon dealers at home lol

In short this:

IMG_0505.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently talks are progressing well so far, soon we might have the curva atmosphere back at the stadium on a permanent basis again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In short this:

IMG_0505.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently talks are progressing well so far, soon we might have the curva atmosphere back at the stadium on a permanent basis again.
About fucking time! Light the fire!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Does this mean the return of banners and drums too? Not just flags.
I hope so. I went to MK Don's the other week as they played Notts county. Mk dons fans are so shit the stadium had to create artificial crowd and drum noises :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)