[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
but if Cerci would return to form, a wings of Menez an Cerci would only require a Quality forward, so 30m for a good striker would let them score some goals. Then there are lets say 60m for three positions, one fullback, one midfielder and one centerback. They can half-fix their squad, before selling players, after selling 5 players they can add another two quality for that money. It's possible I think.

But yeah, its not football manager, so wont happen

Buy on AliExpress.com

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Falcao and Verratti the first two big names to be linked with.

I might actually be able to be excited about a trasnfer market campaign, for the first time in about 3 years.
Only so much loans with option to loan and free transfer transfers one can take.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
but if Cerci would return to form, a wings of Menez an Cerci would only require a Quality forward, so 30m for a good striker would let them score some goals. Then there are lets say 60m for three positions, one fullback, one midfielder and one centerback. They can half-fix their squad, before selling players, after selling 5 players they can add another two quality for that money. It's possible I think.

Cerci sucks dude.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its allways incredibly hilarious to hear Inter or Milan getting linked with a target we'd struggle financially to secure big time.

When your car has 4 flat tires, no spare, brakes are shot and half the engine parts are failling, getting a bigger turbo is pretty useless

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Sell who? They dont have a single player that can get more than 5 mill. De Sciglio maybe to Juve (Hopefully not)

Cerci sucks. He had one good season at Torino but thats about it. Even at his best he is not that good.
Even if they do what you say and some how manage to get a quality striker for 30 and 20 for each other position. They'd need that to be on par with Inter's squad. They'd still be far behind us in quality. They also don't have a good coach. Inter has Mancini and Roma has Garcia which are good coaches. Unless they can get a top coach like Conte or Klopp, I dont see them threatening us at all. I can't imagine either coach going there anyway. Conte is with the NT for 2 years and Klopp will be on demand in City and Liverpool.

- - - Updated - - -

Its allways incredibly hilarious to hear Inter or Milan getting linked with a target we'd struggle financially to secure big time.

When your car has 4 flat tires, no spare, brakes are shot and half the engine parts are failling, getting a bigger turbo is pretty useless
They somehow got a major discount on Shaqiri, a player we wanted and thought would be out of budget. Radja chose roma over us. Menez too. A guaranteed starting spot at a fallen giant club in recovery mode can be more appealing to some than a bench place in a current giant. I dunno how they got the discount though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Serie A and EPL have so much more parity from top to bottom than the other leagues.

Teams with winning records:

Serie A: 9/20 teams
EPL: 8/20 teams
La Liga: 6/20 teams
Bundesliga: 5/18 teams

The lack of funds available for everyone outside the top 2-3 teams in Bundesliga and La Liga is a complete joke. Absolutely no competition at all. La Liga is slightly better than Bundesliga with 4-5 strong teams, but the drop off after those teams is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)