[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't understand why anyone would want more competition...hope we win by 30 points next season fuck the rest of them. They would burn us to the ground if they could.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's good that that we are in other competitions, but if we weren't, it would be awful
Not true. To be in May and still having possibility of winning treble shouldn't be taken for granted. The best and richest out there don't do it that often.

I understand Serie A isn't exciting as much as it used to but it lies in our interest the things remain like this for a while yet. We need a few years like this to grow on sporting and financial level and join the big boys' party.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Couldn't care less, better for us this season that there has been no competition. We're in the running for two other titles because of that.
Can't understand why anyone would want more competition...hope we win by 30 points next season fuck the rest of them. They would burn us to the ground if they could.
:tup:
Annihilate Serie A for the next few years. That's what I would like to see. I want them broken. Now I want to see Allegri tinker for the remaining matches.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agree guys,more competition is welcomed,but if it's not there,fuck them all!

I don't care how really...easy or not,sexy or ugly,i just want us to continue BOSSING the league! and the more the better!!!for many more years.

Forza Juve!!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well people complaining about serie A watch EPL Bundes and LIGA!

EPL CHELSEA leading with 13points!
Liga Real 9 points ahead of Atletico and Barcellona 11
Bundes Bayen +14 from Wolfburg

The only fought championship is in France!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Spain has some pretty heavy competition tbh. They're the only top 4 league this year where it wasn't pretty clear who'd win it before the season even began.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well people complaining about serie A watch EPL Bundes and LIGA!

EPL CHELSEA leading with 13points!
Liga Real 9 points ahead of Atletico and Barcellona 11
Bundes Bayen +14 from Wolfburg

The only fought championship is in France!
Tbh the La Liga has been very competitive in the past two seasons.

It also has more quality than the other leagues, IMO La Liga is a level or two above the rest in the past few years.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
go to milans forum and see the signings they are expecting :lol:
apparently mr bees knees will get them Kondogbia, Verratti and Witsel in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)