[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Sarri will do well at Napoli, he is very concise in what he does, like fat Rafa but without the stubbornness and ego.

Valdifiori and Sepe are hardly going to suddenly allow Napoli to win the scudetto, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them do well.
I think they could do well if Sarri actually gets a balanced team to work with.

He set his Empoli team up very well and if you add Napoli's attacking quality, you've got a pretty good side.

Need a keeper, a pertner for Albiol and a good all-round central midfielder to have a chance to go for the title, I'd say.

Pretty weird, I expected Napoli to get a better coach.
A better coach or just a bigger name?

I don't know why purple rats fired Montella.
Because Montella was being a dick and coming off as no longer being committed.

I'f they hadn't sacked him now, there would have been a good chance of him quitting during pre-season or early in the season, so better for Fiorentina to take control of the situation and give themselves as much time as possible to get a good coach and give him an appropriate squad for next season.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Spanish newspaper Marca today published their European Young Team of the Season and four Premier League stars made the cut.

Tottenham’s Harry Kane leads the line, Everton’s John Stones is at the heart of the defence whilst Arsenal’s Francis Coquelin and Hector Bellerin also make the team after their superb breakthrough seasons.
Interestingly no La Liga players made the team as four Serie A players make the cut, two from the Bundesliga and finally from from Ligue Un.
Many of these players will be strutting their stuff at the U21 European Championship which kicks off next week in Prague.
The Germany U21 side are considered favourites for the competition with England and Portugal considered 2nd and 3rd favourites respectively.

The Marca European Young Team of the Season:
Timo Horn; Hector Bellerin, Daniele Rugani, John Stones, Baba Rahman; Mirko Valdifiori, Francis Coquelin; Felipe Anderson, Paulo Dybala, Nabil Fekir; Harry Kane

:sergio::lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Spanish newspaper Marca today published their European Young Team of the Season and four Premier League stars made the cut.

Tottenham’s Harry Kane leads the line, Everton’s John Stones is at the heart of the defence whilst Arsenal’s Francis Coquelin and Hector Bellerin also make the team after their superb breakthrough seasons.
Interestingly no La Liga players made the team as four Serie A players make the cut, two from the Bundesliga and finally from from Ligue Un.
Many of these players will be strutting their stuff at the U21 European Championship which kicks off next week in Prague.
The Germany U21 side are considered favourites for the competition with England and Portugal considered 2nd and 3rd favourites respectively.

The Marca European Young Team of the Season:
Timo Horn; Hector Bellerin, Daniele Rugani, John Stones, Baba Rahman; Mirko Valdifiori, Francis Coquelin; Felipe Anderson, Paulo Dybala, Nabil Fekir; Harry Kane

:sergio::lol:
Wth :rofl:

How do journalists who literally get paid to watch football fuck up this badly :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)