[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not surprising. Dida needs to start employing other body parts in making saves, I swear.
:lol:

One question ,
I was looking at Milan's average age and goal scoring record. It's understandable for their mid-age football players to have problems getting hard. I was looking at their serie A home record and i see they scored only 3 goals this year.
So, having their age and their poor finishing in mind, how the fuck do they make their wifes pregnant ?

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Here, have a pint. :pint:

I'm a playboy, and playboys make mistakes. Sometimes stupid mistakes. If I hurt any feelings I am truly sorry. Seriously, it's not like I wake up first thing in the morning and come up with a master plan to annoy the black and white.

You all saw me win, and you lost. Admit it, you all love me. Love can make you hostage again.

Peace and be careful where you step. ;)

May 22, 2007

I'm a playboy, and playboys make mistakes. Sometimes stupid mistakes. If I hurt any feelings I am truly sorry. Seriously, it's not like I wake up first thing in the morning and come up with a master plan to annoy the black and white.

You all saw me win, and you lost. Admit it, you all love me. Love can make you hostage again.

No no no, you are a GAYBOY

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Actually you are mistaken here. I don't love you at all, in fact you are probably the member I dislike most and I really wish you would stop coming to these forums.

Seriously now, LEAVE!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
No use of it, i know, but our second messiah here is reading our forum, he writes here, he "spreads the love" and then goes to Milan forums and makes fun of us : http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=472007&postcount=64
I've appartently been banned! Here's what it said when I clicked the link: -

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here
Not that I really care, but what did I do to get banned? :confused:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

:rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)