[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (6 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Juve-Prince said:
r u watching the game on SkyPerfectv?!!! :smoke:
No streaming tonight. I am absolutely knacked playing a game this morning - woke up just in time to watch the second half of the match.

:D @ De Rossi.

BTW, Panucci & Mancini were just terrible tonight.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Me too!

I think milan is playing to order - as per Bwin's orders! Even I can't believe they are as bad as they have been this season. Being held to a 0-0 draw by little Torino at the San Siro is the pits. Why is a betting organisation allowed to sponsor a football team in Italy of all places???

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Dominic said:
Totti is doing well.

Despite their lead, Lazio the last years have been so bleak. A mediocre side, what a shame.
I saw them against Cagliari and Milan this year. They were terrible in those matches. This team works hard but they lack quality up front, especially down the wings. I like Valon Beharmi though. Pity that he is just as glassy as Igor Tudor.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Arif said:
FT Lazio 3:0 Roma

Roma humiliated tonight.
They certainly were.
Doni & Totti should have been sent off though. I like Doni as a keeper, but he did not play the ball & he brought down the Lazio player & after having been already booked, Totti heads a Lazio player.

What happened there? This post was a reply to Arif's on page 23.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Arif said:
FT Lazio 3:0 Roma

Roma humiliated tonight.
:agree: thats true i am still a bit shocked from the score line. i have nt watched the game to be honest but from what i've read it seams like roma were being owned.

as for milan drawing with torino i dont think its a surprise they have been awuful this year, mark my words kaka wont stay next season ia m pretty sure he will be leaving and if that happens i think milan will have a very harsh time. all in all ia m enjoying this too it serves ancelotti well.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
WE WILL GET OVER THIS SOON
12/10/2006 6:34:00 PM
The fans are great and so is the relationship between them and the club, according to Carlo Ancelotti this could be a key to getting over this period more quickly.

Here are Carlo Ancelotti’s excuses from the press conference after Milan-Torino:

The result was negative, but the team’s application in trying a new method of play that they had never tried before was positive. To hold onto the game like that for the whole time is difficult because there is nothing natural about doing it. At the moment we have way too many important players out and we had to work hard to impose a high pace in the game. Kaladze had a muscle problem. He tried to warm-up, but it continued to be a problem. Gourcuff played six games in a row after being out for forty days, he should be getting back in shape but there just weren’t any other alternatives for this game.

Gilardino won’t be happy about having missed the penalty-kick, but in my opinion his taking responsibility is a positive thing. In the second half, we lost our brilliance. The fans are great. There is a great rapport between the club and the fans and that could help us to get over this difficult period more quickly. The lack of a goal depends also on the play. We are a bit slow and today they were without the normal mechanisms because we put in a new system of play. We must hang on until Christmas. Pirlo will be back on Saturday. Torino are a well-organised team and they do well in defence. They worked as a team and tried to take advantage with Rosina on the counter-attack.

It is a difficult moment. It is getting difficult to even score a penalty-kick, there is a lot of pressure. Today's team was experimental. The three strikers were the only solution because there were no other alternatives. The only complete unit was the attack. Gattuso demonstrated great attacking play for a half an hour today.

As far as desire goes, there is no reason to blame anyone for anything. Everyone really wants to win. We must move up the table soon. Now, we finally have a week to be able to work and recover some of the injured players, like Pirlo and Kakà. In addition Gattuso is back and Cafu too.

i wonder who comes up with the lamest excuses ancelotti or mancini!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
WE WILL GET OVER THIS SOON
12/10/2006 6:34:00 PM
The fans are great and so is the relationship between them and the club, according to Carlo Ancelotti this could be a key to getting over this period more quickly.

Here are Carlo Ancelotti’s excuses from the press conference after Milan-Torino:

The result was negative, but the team’s application in trying a new method of play that they had never tried before was positive. To hold onto the game like that for the whole time is difficult because there is nothing natural about doing it. At the moment we have way too many important players out and we had to work hard to impose a high pace in the game. Kaladze had a muscle problem. He tried to warm-up, but it continued to be a problem. Gourcuff played six games in a row after being out for forty days, he should be getting back in shape but there just weren’t any other alternatives for this game.

Gilardino won’t be happy about having missed the penalty-kick, but in my opinion his taking responsibility is a positive thing. In the second half, we lost our brilliance. The fans are great. There is a great rapport between the club and the fans and that could help us to get over this difficult period more quickly. The lack of a goal depends also on the play. We are a bit slow and today they were without the normal mechanisms because we put in a new system of play. We must hang on until Christmas. Pirlo will be back on Saturday. Torino are a well-organised team and they do well in defence. They worked as a team and tried to take advantage with Rosina on the counter-attack.

It is a difficult moment. It is getting difficult to even score a penalty-kick, there is a lot of pressure. Today's team was experimental. The three strikers were the only solution because there were no other alternatives. The only complete unit was the attack. Gattuso demonstrated great attacking play for a half an hour today.

As far as desire goes, there is no reason to blame anyone for anything. Everyone really wants to win. We must move up the table soon. Now, we finally have a week to be able to work and recover some of the injured players, like Pirlo and Kakà. In addition Gattuso is back and Cafu too.

i wonder who comes up with the lamest excuses ancelotti or manicni!!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven point lead and more, much more to come. Inter will enjoy winning the easiest serie A ever.

By the way, I predicted Milan's huge downfall last season.

Jul 2, 2006
Jacques said:
Seven point lead and more, much more to come. Inter will enjoy winning the easiest serie A ever.

By the way, I predicted Milan's huge downfall last season.
they will enjoy?!

how pathetic

as your words ''easiest serie a ever''

imo there is no serie A without Juventus

also they cant defeat us still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)