[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (3 Viewers)

Old Lady

Mar 6, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
Id prefered Inter's humilation rather than Milan's!!! even if that Milan to take the scudetto!!! :smoke:
I have a lot of hate for Inter more than u imagine :eyebrows:
I feel the same about inter as you, but still, fucking awesome to see milan suffer :cool2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ADiGATi0N said:
I hope i dont see Milan humiliated in the champions league since they represent Italy.
Did Prodi give the team medals I don't know about?

You could argue that Milan has represented Brazil almost as much as they've represented Italy.

Jul 23, 2006
swag said:
Did Prodi give the team medals I don't know about?

You could argue that Milan has represented Brazil almost as much as they've represented Italy.
but they and roma remain italy's representative until we come back
inter represent everything non-italian

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
inter will be champions before the end of the Season , it is a one horse race
Milan in true crisis , they cant win or score even in san siro

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jacques said:
They will dominate Serie A for the coming years.
:cry: Exactly my opinion.

Turk_Bianconero said:
how can you be sure about symbol of Losers:disagree:

next year when we celebrate our revenge,they will cry again
Dream on...

Jacques said:
Seven point lead and more, much more to come. Inter will enjoy winning the easiest serie A ever.

By the way, I predicted Milan's huge downfall last season.
Milan and Juventus must go through revolution if they mean to upset Inter in the coming seasons.

Milan is really missing us...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve made a huge mistake to give inter zlatan and vieira , if juve dont want them they could have given them to other teams outside italy (by the way this is moggi opinion also)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In 1980-81 season Milan played in Serie B and won it, so they came back to A in 1981-82 season but the team sucked big time so they got relegated back to Serie B :D

See, there's no doubt that Juventus will win Serie B this season, let's just hope we don't end up coming back again :D

But, of course Juve is Juve ;) so don't worry, be happy baby :smoke:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Elvin said:
In 1980-81 season Milan played in Serie B and won it, so they came back to A in 1981-82 season but the team sucked big time so they got relegated back to Serie B :D

See, there's no doubt that Juventus will win Serie B this season, let's just hope we don't end up coming back again :D

good point , juve must get a lot of new players when we are back and IMO we need another coach which is lippi:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
m_elayyan said:
Juve made a huge mistake to give inter zlatan and vieira , if juve dont want them they could have given them to other teams outside italy (by the way this is moggi opinion also)
We didn´t have choice, Ibra was wanted only by Milan and Inter, and Vieira wanted to stay in Italy.

We had to get rid of them. :D

Elvin said:

We won´t get relegated again, do you see the table in Serie A? No chance, when Lazio is 4th with their squad, we can be above them.

I hope Deschamps and Secco are working hard on our tranfer strategy. :smoke:

P.S. Elvin, you improved a lot...:shifty: :D :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Arif said:
FT Lazio 3:0 Roma

Roma humiliated tonight.
After the match, Totti n Pannucci attacked a Lazio staff coz he was showing them 3 fingers (for the scorline)!!! :disagree:
Did this stupid Totti forget when he did the same with Juve when Roma won 4-0?!!! :tdown:
Im happy he got humilated by Lazio :D :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)