Israeli-Palestinian conflict (41 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know Paddy. That event is in my backyard every year.

In case anyone else needed reason to think cancel culture was a self-destructive pogrom...

There is nothing wrong with what he said. The issue was what he didn't say. People are taking the absence of him opening first by condemning the Hamas murders as the equivalent of an endorsement of what Hamas did. That's what's particularly moronic.

When we have people throwing hissy fits, taking their toys and their Big Tech companies away, because they're vilely offended because someone didn't say something, then we're endorsing a system of coerced speech.

Paddy should have been smart enough to know that's how he should have framed it in the first place. But the reaction is as if someone said "Muhammad" without following it up with a "peace be upon him" and that being taken as an anti-Muslim insult.
Or like when you tell people you want to build a space telescope so big it can look back into the past and pinpoint the exact moment in which Muhammad assfucks a toddler.

Peace be upon him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lol.

Are you fucking serious?

The guy said war crimes are war crimes even when they are committed by allies. That's what he said. Have you actually read it? Oh no, I forgot. You're mister numbers man. Go look up some stats.
Am I serious that cancel culture regarding to war and terrorism isnt peak cancel culture compared to other instances such as pronouns and other shit? Yes. Why are you so angry about it?

- - - Updated - - -

below is what the guy said, it’s condemning war crimes regardless of who commits them. Why should there be consequences for that?

"War crimes are war crimes even when committed by allies, and should be called out for what they are," Cosgrave wrote, referring to Israel's wave of attacks on Gaza after the violence committed by Hamas.
I'm not saying there should be, but it was pretty predictable, the world is what it is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Am I serious that cancel culture regarding to war and terrorism isnt peak cancel culture compared to other instances such as the right use of pronouns and other shit? Yes. Why are you so angry about it?
I'm asking.

Have you read the article you were commenting on?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Because it gives them permission to do more heinous things to a population if they claim they have chemical weapons, why would they lie in the first place if it means nothing ?

gettyimages-1235977390-8c2a025d1538b9a4be89838c89b91ce8e54a4acc.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
Ok, that makes sense. I misunderstood that its about Hamas reputation and what lengths are they willing to go to achieve their targets.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm asking.

Have you read the article you were commenting on?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Have you read the comment you quoted lol?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Am I serious that cancel culture regarding to war and terrorism isnt peak cancel culture compared to other instances such as pronouns and other shit? Yes. Why are you so angry about it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying there should be, but it was pretty predictable, the world is what it is.
yes, because of cancel culture

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Perhaps one way to get rid of Hamas and the Palestinians would be to annihilate both the West Bank and Gaza. Eradicate the babies as well because they might grow up to rebel against oppression. All women must be eradicated as well (child bearing factories). Just nuke these 2 places. After these 2 places, continue into neighboring countries and repeat.

Jun 16, 2020
Perhaps one way to get rid of Allegri and Jihadball would be to annihilate both the Continassa and J Medical. Eradicate the U23 as well because they might grow up to rebel against oppression. All Vlahovic must be eradicated as well (child bearing factories). Just nuke these 2 places. After these 2 places, continue into neighboring countries and repeat.
Its crazy how you can just change a few words and somehow the post will make perfect sense in a football thread

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Of course, you can do anything really, I’m pointing out how saying something that harmless resulted in companies pulling out and causing a stink. The guy did not endorse Hamas or terrorism.

the consequences are way overblown out of proportion and it’s peak cancel culture
And those that moan the loudest about cancel culture, wokeness, and free speech suddenly demand the expulsion of migrants and british citizens who support Palestine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)