Israeli-Palestinian conflict (77 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just pointing out a technicality, those are not Al-Qaeda flags.
:tup:
The vast vast majority of people protesting Israel’s actions in Palestine are not pro-Hamas, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, etc. It’s a minuscule minority that are supportive of these groups or chanting “gas the Jews”, and other such nonsense. Media focus on these tiny fringes always makes it look like it’s a much bigger issue than it is which of course makes it easy to get caught up in. Should those people face consequences for such actions? Absolutely. But it doesn’t make the rallies/protests Pro-terrorism. That’s just silly.

Jun 16, 2020
Just pointing out a technicality, those are not Al-Qaeda flags.
The white one is the Taliban and the black one the Jihad flag. It doesn’t really matter though. Side effect from this war will be that terrorism will return in Europe. If the war will escalate, which it will after a ground offensive, you can be sure that attacks will happen, 2016 is back

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The white one is the Taliban and the black one the Jihad flag. It doesn’t really matter though. Side effect from this war will be that terrorism will return in Europe. If the war will escalate, which it will after a ground offensive, you can be sure that attacks will happen, 2016 is back

Both are hizbu tahrir flags, one of the tweets you quoted is associated with them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This government is the worst its ever been tho. Healthcare down the drain, climate down the drain, Education down the drain. Tough on muslims and tax cuts. A social democrat :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet they still better then the Neo Nazis coalition that won the election in Sweden a year ago. Just spreading hate and faschist fervour daily. Every time their incompetence is exposed they just invite Paludan or the Iraqi psyops weirdo to come (litterally pay for their train or airplane tickets) and burn Qurans to provoke riots or international outrage.

So they can use it to divide and conquer the naive populace even more, pointing their fingers at muslims and anyone brown.

Same neo nazi politicians who have a long history of extreme antisemitic behaviour (they quote Breivik conspiracy theories about jews running globalist open borders world), and are banned from entering Israeli. Now act like they are biggest ally Israel have and point out how the Muslims are being antisemitic nazis.

Sweden feels like an episode of twilight zone that refuses to end.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Jihad has the same flag. I do not intend to make this a discussion about flags tho, it doesnt really matter anyway. I posted that tweet because I suspected that they had organised that protest
Jihad doesn't have a flag. It's like saying football has a flag. There's no way taliban or al qaeda are legal in europe or turkey, let alone have the ability to organize a protest. And you really expect al qaeda operatives to just come out in public and tell the whole world we are alqaeda?

Like i said before, a lot of the right wingers in Europe will larp as zionists to impunitively express genocidal nationalistic dreams of "removing brownies because at the end of the day they are all anim.. i mean terrorists". They will also capitalize on this to grow their numbers. But the right wing is also fractured in the sense that the further half of the right sees the Jews as the real enemies and blames immigration squarely on them. So even though they will get new recruits imo it will just precipitates the breaking up of right wing parties.

@BayernFan is your name per? I had a nazi danish friend in college named Per.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Im really afraid for developments like this.

When you read these ragebait engagement farming twitter bots, you need to do a little bit of your own source critiquing instead of fall for each disinformation (wether its for their cause or just shilling for twitter check to get mass clicks).

There's bound to be few islamist nut jobs in the sea of thousands, but right wing extremist accounts or pro Israeli accounts, or even the friggin BBC, are so quick to dismiss peaceful pro Palestine rallies that are all about ending the violence, by claiming its a litteral rally for terrorists. That's the oldest trick in the book, dont fall for it too quickly.

Just like the Indian rally link you posted that claimed the pro palestinian rally had Italian flags, when it taken 2 minutes to source it was that specific parties own political flag. The nutjob who posted it knew it too, but he also knew some people are too lazy to do 2 minute research so it's worth spreading the lie.

One of your links is of Geert Wilders? Smh Lol what's next, quoting Le Pen? :p

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
When you read these ragebait engagement farming twitter bots, you need to do a little bit of your own source critiquing instead of fall for each disinformation (wether its for their cause or just shilling for twitter check to get mass clicks).

There's bound to be few islamist nut jobs in the sea of thousands, but right wing extremist accounts or pro Israeli accounts, or even the friggin BBC, are so quick to dismiss peaceful pro Palestine rallies that are all about ending the violence, by claiming its a litteral rally for terrorists. That's the oldest trick in the book, dont fall for it too quickly.

Just like the Indian rally link you posted that claimed the pro palestinian rally had Italian flags, when it taken 2 minutes to source it was that specific parties own political flag. The nutjob who posted it knew it too, but he also knew some people are too lazy to do 2 minute research so it's worth spreading the lie.

One of your links is of Geert Wilders? Smh Lol what's next, quoting Le Pen? :p
The Indian link was obviously satire, sad if you want to use that to look stronger in this discussion.

I studied radicalisation for years this really lies close to my field of work. If you think that it’s just some Twitter bot and people with bad intentions won’t leverage this war for their own anti-Western agendas your most likely horribly wrong. I’m ready to eat my words of I’m mistaken within the next few months.

Geert Wilders his tweet is excellent because you can read the sign.

- - - Updated - - -

Jihad doesn't have a flag. It's like saying football has a flag. There's no way taliban or al qaeda are legal in europe or turkey, let alone have the ability to organize a protest. And you really expect al qaeda operatives to just come out in public and tell the whole world we are alqaeda?

Like i said before, a lot of the right wingers in Europe will larp as zionists to impunitively express genocidal nationalistic dreams of "removing brownies because at the end of the day they are all anim.. i mean terrorists". They will also capitalize on this to grow their numbers. But the right wing is also fractured in the sense that the further half of the right sees the Jews as the real enemies and blames immigration squarely on them. So even though they will get new recruits imo it will just precipitates the breaking up of right wing parties.

Im sure this demonstration wasn’t legal in The Netherlands and something has been going wrong behind the scenes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadist_flag

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Nikolaj.

I ain’t a nazi btw, never was and never will be.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The Indian link was obviously satire, sad if you want to use that to look stronger in this discussion.

I studied radicalisation for years this really lies close to my field of work. If you think that it’s just some Twitter bot and people with bad intentions won’t leverage this war for their own anti-Western agendas your most likely horribly wrong. I’m ready to eat my words of I’m mistaken within the next few months.

The original tweet was from an Indian RW Twitter troll which routinely pushes anti-Muslim propaganda. Same propaganda responsible for multiple lynchings across India in the past 8 years or so. It was put out for a specific purpose and by sharing widely you push that agenda. No wonder it was picked up by other idiots across Twitter. You only need to read the tweets in response to tweet you shared, which has been deleted btw, to know what the intent of the tweet was. Twitter is a cesspool, so I can understand the discourse being poor there. But if this is your field of work, you really need to make more of an effort to understand the nuance. The flag debate is only an example.

Im sure this demonstration wasn’t legal in The Netherlands and something has been going wrong behind the scenes.
Source for this please, because Hizb ut-Tahrir is not banned in most Western countries. It is banned in most Arab countries though.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 9.18.45 AM.png

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadist_flag
You think alqaeda organized an illegal protest in Europe and you think jihad has a flag. Get your money back from whatever institutions you got your "expertise" on the subject from. There's really not much more to say.

As for reprisals, you don't need to predict, there's already been a few. One side will be called terrorist, the other mentally deranged.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
In reality, half of the pro-Palestine movement is driven by Muslim supremacists with a complex over the fact that Jews control the Holy Land and not them. It's a great source of shame and a blow to their pride. The "lives of innocent Palestinians" is merely a smokescreen for their antisemitism. Many are simply exploiting this conflict to further their own anti-West agendas, Putin included. There's a reason you see so much outcry over this "genocide" and not actual genocides like what the Armenians have experienced.

Jun 16, 2020
You think alqaeda organized an illegal protest in Europe and you think jihad has a flag. Get your money back from whatever institutions you got your "expertise" on the subject from. There's really not much more to say.

As for reprisals, you don't need to predict, there's already been a few. One side will be called terrorist, the other mentally deranged.
Im trying to debate radicalisation not the flag. I don’t see you talking about the other flags or the call for a caliphate.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In reality, half of the pro-Palestine movement is driven by Muslim supremacists with a complex over the fact that Jews control the Holy Land and not them. It's a great source of shame and a blow to their pride. The "lives of innocent Palestinians" is merely a smokescreen for their antisemitism. Many are simply exploiting this conflict to further their own anti-West agendas, Putin included. There's a reason you see so much outcry over this "genocide" and not actual genocides like what the Armenians have experienced.
There was plenty of outcry about the Armenian genocide(s), but it's not surprising that they aren't generating the same current level of interest, as they happened 100 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)