Israeli-Palestinian conflict (34 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Im trying to debate radicalisation not the flag. I don’t see you talking about the other flags or the call for a caliphate.
What other flags? I knew a hizbu tahrir dude in college, turned out to be CIA operative. They are a fringe group calling for political action to bring back a caliphate in the muslim world to address major islamic issues like palestine, same as a neo nazis calling for an all aryan denmark. To my knowledge they have never in their existence carried out any violent or terrorist acts.

You want to debate about radicalization when you frankly know nothing about islam or jihadist movements so i am not sure what is there to debate. Anyone can be radicalized with the right rhetoric especially post trauma, nothing novel there. Highly mediatized traumatic events like this will radicalize a lot of people in all kinds of directions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
There was plenty of outcry about the Armenian genocide(s), but it's not surprising that they aren't generating the same current level of interest, as they happened 100 years ago.
And are still happening today. Turkey and Azerbaijan are deliberately targeting Armenians in Artsakh with military aggression and blockades.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And are still happening today. Turkey and Azerbaijan are deliberately targeting Armenians in Artsakh with military aggression and blockades.
Artsakh is no more lol

I think after Croatia, Azerbaijan is the first nation to successfully end separatism in its territory. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Fuck Artsakh!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Guess who's been helping Azerbaijan militarily against Armenia
One more time. Nothing ever happened on Armenian territory. Karabakh/Artsakh has always been internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan. Doesn't anyone own a map ffs? Armenian territory was never attacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be such a Turk.
Let me guess, you never had problems when Croatia was restoring its territorial integrity. And you don't have any problems when Ukraine is trying to do the same.

But OMG poor Armenians, right?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
War and conflict and suffering around the world.

Meanwhile, in Canada, we have the true issues that shock and dismay…

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/this-isn-t-wh...walk-vandalized-in-fort-langley-b-c-1.6612402

- - - Updated - - -

A website that has a sports-like stats counter on the front page for the war should probably be skipped.
Does it? :sergio:

I just clicked a link to the article. Didn’t even know I24 was an Israeli news org. Now I do. I shall be more careful with checking such things going forward. Thanks.

Jun 16, 2020
What other flags? I knew a hizbu tahrir dude in college, turned out to be CIA operative. They are a fringe group calling for political action to bring back a caliphate in the muslim world to address major islamic issues like palestine, same as a neo nazis calling for an all aryan denmark. To my knowledge they have never in their existence carried out any violent or terrorist acts.

You want to debate about radicalization when you frankly know nothing about islam or jihadist movements so i am not sure what is there to debate. Anyone can be radicalized with the right rhetoric especially post trauma, nothing novel there. Highly mediatized traumatic events like this will radicalize a lot of people in all kinds of directions.
Look back to the initial post of you can’t remember the other flags.

If you look to radicalisation in the context of this war it will end in jihadism of course.

Btw stop the insulting. Your ‘expertise’, ‘you know nothing’.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nikolaj.

I ain’t a nazi btw, never was and never will be.
Of course not.

The Nazi party doesn't exist anymore, so you couldn't be a Nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

When you read these ragebait engagement farming twitter bots, you need to do a little bit of your own source critiquing instead of fall for each disinformation (wether its for their cause or just shilling for twitter check to get mass clicks).

There's bound to be few islamist nut jobs in the sea of thousands, but right wing extremist accounts or pro Israeli accounts, or even the friggin BBC, are so quick to dismiss peaceful pro Palestine rallies that are all about ending the violence, by claiming its a litteral rally for terrorists. That's the oldest trick in the book, dont fall for it too quickly.

Just like the Indian rally link you posted that claimed the pro palestinian rally had Italian flags, when it taken 2 minutes to source it was that specific parties own political flag. The nutjob who posted it knew it too, but he also knew some people are too lazy to do 2 minute research so it's worth spreading the lie.

One of your links is of Geert Wilders? Smh Lol what's next, quoting Le Pen? :p

It's even worse. You could say you disagree with some of Israel's politics and you're immediately branded a Hamas supporter.

I'm not even 'pro Palestine' or whatever that is supposed to mean. I can't think of a single Palestinian I've ever met that I liked. And I did meet a few. But to me, as an outsider, this is not about picking sides. Clearly people in Gaza have been suffering. And they have been suffering for decades. And much of that suffering is caused by Israel.

From Wikipedia: "The international community regards all of the Palestinian territories including Gaza as occupied. Human Rights Watch has declared at the UN Human Rights Council that it views Israel as a de facto occupying power in the Gaza Strip, even though Israel has no military or other presence, because the Oslo Accords authorize Israel to control the airspace and the territorial sea.".

Do people realize what this means? That your land is occupied?

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Look back to the initial post of you can’t remember the other flags.

If you look to radicalisation in the context of this war it will end in jihadism of course.

Btw stop the insulting. Your ‘expertise’, ‘you know nothing’.

So when a landlord kills a 6 yo and attacks his mother, that's jihadism? How about when a jew in skokie il shoots at a pro Palestinian protest, that's jihadism? And it's not an insult, you know nothing about this subject. Do you know how silly you sound when you say alqaeda organizes protests or that jihad has a flag? It shows complete ignorance of the matter at hand.

Imo It would be much better to just come out and say i don't like brown people and want them out of my country, and you can even make a compelling argument for it. Instead of co-opting other people's conflicts. I mean radio genoa and wilders, that's not really subtle.

Jun 16, 2020
So when a landlord kills a 6 yo and attacks his mother, that's jihadism? How about when a jew in skokie il shoots at a pro Palestinian protest, that's jihadism? And it's not an insult, you know nothing about this subject. Do you know how silly you sound when you say alqaeda organizes protests or that jihad has a flag? It shows complete ignorance of the matter at hand.

Imo It would be much better to just come out and say i don't like brown people and want them out of my country, and you can even make a compelling argument for it. Instead of co-opting other people's conflicts. I mean radio genoa and wilders, that's not really subtle.
Never said this, don’t put any words in my mouth. You’re looking to the X video title and say that I said it, while my text above those videos was something very different.

The Wilders tweet is good because it shows the sign calling for a caliphate, as said. You can hardly read them at the other tweets.

The videos and signs are really as they are, the one who posts them are irrelevant for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)