Israeli-Palestinian conflict (42 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All israeli outlets, what a coincidence ey
I am no ballistic expert, but i have seen this movie before
I mean that’s fine to not be certain yet. But as I said yesterday, we all should have been waiting for more info instead of the “Israel genociding Gaza” bandwagon without any hard info.

I don’t know how so many who claim the mainstream media is fake just immediately trusted their initial reports here, and then trusted Hamas, and jumped on the anything reported different must be Israeli misinformation/propaganda. Are we suggesting Hamas/PIJ/etc don’t use propaganda and constantly lie? C’mon lol

Also, according to above the Pentagon confirmed it was a failed PIJ rocket.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While the daylight pictures do seem to show a lesser of a strike, possibly pointing to propaganda from Hamas, we are now hearing that anyone that thought it could have been the IDF is an antisemite and on the side of Hamas. So the propaganda works both ways and literally never ends.

I say just glass parking lot all of Israel, Gaza, parts of Syria, and just be done with it all.
Oh for sure. I think my point was that a lot of people just immediately said it must be Israel without a second thought and are still doubling down on that as though Hamas isn’t also spewing out propaganda 24/7.

The anti-semitism claims from Israel have always been absolute nonsense and the reason why I think Israel should have been facing repercussions for the shit they were doing in the West Bank for years now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I mean that’s fine to not be certain yet. But as I said yesterday, we all should have been waiting for more info instead of the “Israel genociding Gaza” bandwagon without any hard info.

I don’t know how so many who claim the mainstream media is fake just immediately trusted their initial reports here, and then trusted Hamas, and jumped on the anything reported different must be Israeli misinformation/propaganda. Are we suggesting Hamas/PIJ/etc don’t use propaganda and constantly lie? C’mon lol

Also, according to above the Pentagon confirmed it was a failed PIJ rocket.
I am as sure they use propaganda as i am of israels capability of killing civilians indiscriminately.

Can you speak or read Arabic?
There's a translate feature :D but yes i can

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All israeli outlets, what a coincidence ey
I am no ballistic expert, but i have seen this movie before
Word also has it that Shireen Abu Akleh was a suicide. :smoke:

I don't know how any of you know what is safe to accept as truth
Always the first casualty of war.

The truth i accept is the only crime in a war is to lose.

Hey @Turk_Bianconero pls discuss

Those gigalos aren't gonna pay themselves.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
A lot of people need to be very embarrassed they bought into the Hamas misinformation about the hospital strike
They won't. People who even think their opinion is vindicated will shout it out of rooftops. When they might be wrong they turn silent and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

While the daylight pictures do seem to show a lesser of a strike, possibly pointing to propaganda from Hamas, we are now hearing that anyone that thought it could have been the IDF is an antisemite and on the side of Hamas. So the propaganda works both ways and literally never ends.

I say just glass parking lot all of Israel, Gaza, parts of Syria, and just be done with it all.
The minimum then is to apply the same standard of scrutiny and doubt to both side equaly. It's almost never the case evidently

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
They won't. People who even think their opinion is vindicated will shout it out of rooftops. When they might be wrong they turn silent and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

The minimum then is to apply the same standard of scrutiny and doubt to both side equaly. It's almost never the case evidently
Depends on who you ask. My conservative mother and sisters are drinking that Israeli kool aid without hesitation.

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah I was discussing the Lebanese Civil War with a co-worker today, totally forgot about Black September. Don’t know to much of that either I have to admit. Still though I havent exclusively heard those wars as an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Because that's exactly what israel wants.

What you should be asking is why are we ok with israel creating refugees
We can redirect that question to ‘why did Hamas start a war they can’t win’, it doesn’t change much about the situation though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah I was discussing the Lebanese Civil War with a co-worker today, totally forgot about Black September. Don’t know to much of that either I have to admit. Still though I havent exclusively heard those wars as an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

We can redirect that question to ‘why did Hamas start a war they can’t win’, it doesn’t change much about the situation though.
Hamas can't start a war, they are not a sovereign nation, it would be like saying because your neighborhood houses gangs that kill we should raze it to the ground and make you homeless. No amount of mental gymnastics will get you out of being ok with ethnic cleansing.

Jun 16, 2020
Hamas can't start a war, they are not a sovereign nation, it would be like saying because your neighborhood houses gangs that kill we should raze it to the ground and make you homeless. No amount of mental gymnastics will get you out of being ok with ethnic cleansing.
Hamas is a political party who are democratically chosen in 2007, seen as a terrorist organisation by the West. They’re fully in control over Gaza. About two weeks ago they decided to paraglide into a festival, take 200 people as hostages and killing many more in the surrounding villages. As difficult as the situation already was for normal Palestinian civilians, they certainly made the decision to make it even more difficult. This really is an important piece of context which sparked this war. We were in war with IS too and they weren’t a sovereign nation, neither is Boko Haram or Al-Qaida. Of course there’s a lot more in this conflict, but I don’t think that anyone can deny that life in Gaza would’ve been a lot better (or less worse, maybe that covers the ‘normal’ situation there better) if they didn’t paraglided into a festival

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hamas is a political party who are democratically chosen in 2007, seen as a terrorist organisation by the West. They’re fully in control over Gaza. About two weeks ago they decided to paraglide into a festival, take 200 people as hostages and killing many more in the surrounding villages. As difficult as the situation already was for normal Palestinian civilians, they certainly made the decision to make it even more difficult. This really is an important piece of context which sparked this war. We were in war with IS too and they weren’t a sovereign nation, neither is Boko Haram or Al-Qaida. Of course there’s a lot more in this conflict, but I don’t think that anyone can deny that life in Gaza would’ve been a lot better (or less worse, maybe that covers the ‘normal’ situation there better) if they didn’t paraglided into a festival
More mental gymnastics to defend dehumanizing palestinians and rationalizing ethnic cleansing. It doesn't matter if hamas killed 2 million theres no moral leg to stand on to justify ethnic cleaning, i really can't believe it's that hard to understand.

Also you have not answered a single thing i said. You equate hamas with gaza and Palestinians, are they a sovereign country? It's a rhetorical question. Once you figure out the answer, if you are intellectually honest enough you should figure out the rest on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)