Israeli-Palestinian conflict (37 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fuck this trash human being.

Netanyahu vows to annex large parts of occupied West Bank

Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has announced he will annex large swathes of the occupied Palestinian territories if he is re-elected next week.
Netanyahu said on Tuesday he planned to make the move after next week’s vote and hinted it may have been approved by Washington. “I am waiting to do this in maximum coordination with Trump,” he said.
The announcement follows a pledge the prime minister made in April to annex Israeli settlements but appeared to extend to a much larger part of the Palestinian territories that border Jordan.
Hundreds of thousands of settlers live in outposts in the West Bank, which Israel’s military captured in a war more than half a century ago and continues to rule, controlling the lives of more than 2.5 million Palestinians.
More details soon …
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ws-annex-large-parts-occupied-west-bank-trump

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The so called 'palestinians' have never taken any interest in living as a civilized society and never will. Toss rockets and yell allahu akbar is everything these 'people' ever want. I don't understand Israel's restraint. They have the patience of a saint.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The so called 'palestinians' have never taken any interest in living as a civilized society and never will. Toss rockets and yell allahu akbar is everything these 'people' ever want. I don't understand Israel's restraint. They have the patience of a saint.
A literal Nazi supporting and chastising Israel for not doing enough ethnic cleansing. There some ironic poetry to it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's a logical fallacy. Palestinians are not Israeli citizens.
How convenient is that. You annex the land they've lived on for decades, refuse to consider them citizens even after that, and then argue that because they're not citizens you can't be considered racist for evicting them from their homes(only Palestinian families) and settling Jewish people in their stead.

But my question to you is, is there a point where you believe evictions, annexation and additional settlements should stop? If not, where do you think these people should go?

- - - Updated - - -

Did those families living in Sheikh Jarrah do that? If not whats the relevance of this at all?

Hamas, who are in Gaza do that. They're almost as bad as the Israelis. But i dont understand what that has to do with whats happening in Sheikh Jarrah.

Also, aren't you Eastern European or something. That would explain a lot tbh.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How convenient is that. You annex the land they've lived on for decades, refuse to consider them citizens even after that, and then argue that because they're not citizens you can't be considered racist for evicting them from their homes(only Palestinian families) and settling Jewish people in their stead.

But my question to you is, is there a point where you believe evictions, annexation and additional settlements should stop? If not, where do you think these people should go?

- - - Updated - - -

Did those families living in Sheikh Jarrah do that? If not whats the relevance of this at all?

Hamas, who are in Gaza do that. They're almost as bad as the Israelis. But i dont understand what that has to do with whats happening in Sheikh Jarrah.

Also, aren't you Eastern European or something. That would explain a lot tbh.

"In 1967, Israel captured East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza during a six-day war with its Arab neighbors.

Six years later, Israeli courts returned the plot to the two Jewish associations who owned the compound before the war. The associations sold it in 2003 to Nahalat Shimon International, a company created to move Jewish Israelis into the area.

In 1982, the Palestinian residents signed an agreement to remain on the property as protected tenants, as long as they paid rent to its Jewish owners. But Palestinians now say they were deceived and refuse to recognize the agreement.

When offered a similar compromise last Sunday, Palestinian residents again declined, saying they do not recognize the right of the Jewish Israelis over their homes.

“We can’t accept such a thing, although of course we know it’s a risk,”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-ea...palestinians-brace-for-battle-over-evictions/

Contracts mean something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 24)