Israeli-Palestinian conflict (18 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
time to arabs wake up!
ohh IF they wake up, Israel will put them to sleep, permanently... with 210 Nuclear warheads.
they would have already done it, if they did not know they will be permanently put to sleep as well. besides, it is not only arab's business, their grudge is against mankind in general and it is thousands of years old.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
The conflict is very simple in general

Imagine going to some telecom operator showroom, doctor or whatever waiting in the lobby, sitting on your chair, you had a phone call, got up and left your seat for few moments,, then someone else sat immediately. First reaction you get,, fucker took my seat.
This seat you dont really own or have a relationship with,, and yet you probably hated the fuck out of this guy.

Now use your imagination if this was you home and by force you had to leave it..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
just imagine sitting in your home, in your town, in your country; and overnight new people come and tell you that's their home, they used to live here, their town, their country.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
people are being bombed and living under an apartheid system but Don't expect Jews without a nation of their own!!!
I don't suppose you know that those that bombed the jews, also bombed the 2 million Palestinians living inside their border.

And how come it's an apartheid system when the Palestinians have more rights than the jews, including the right to political parties and such?

I belive you also don't know what an apartheid system means otherwise you wouldn't make such claims.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
By one of if not the greatest writer in music.

Roger waters, Amused to Death
Perfect Sense, Part II

The monkey sat on a pile of stones
And stared at the broken bone in his hand
And the stains of a viennese quartet
Rang out across the land
The monkey looked up at the stars
And thought to himself
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
And he cleaned his hands
In a pool of holy writing
Turned his back on the garden
And set out for the nearest town
Hold on hold on soldier
When you add it all up
The tears and the marrowbone
There's an ounce of gold
And an ounce of pride in each ledger
And the germans killed the jews
And the jews killed the arabs
And the arabs killed the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder
That the monkey's confused
He said mama mama
The president's a fool
Why do i have to keep reading
These technical manuals
And the joint chiefs of staff
And the brokers on wall street said
Don't make us laugh
You're a smart kid
Time is linear
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
Man is a tool in the hands
Of the great god almighty
And they gave him command
Of a nuclear submarine
And sent him back in search of
The garden of eden

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough, but was there a time at all between the Romans conquering the region and the British leaving it that what would be Jews actually controlled and governed over the area?
There were periods of autonumy and self governance, but independently no.

Same question can be asked of the Palestinians and the answer would be no as well

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough, but was there a time at all between the Romans conquering the region and the British leaving it that what would be Jews actually controlled and governed over the area?
I don't know. I know only that my history books aknowledges the Israelites living in that area in the period of Roman Empire, B. C.. They are called Jehovites in my history manual.

I also think that the Arabs came there much later circa 400 or 600 after Christ.

I don't have any stake in this.
I just find it funny the Palestinians take the moral high ground, after launching what 1400 rockets? on Israel, the place in which lives 2 million Palestinians and say that they are doing it for the people.

How about you take the funds you invested in the 1400 rockets and improve the living quality of your people instead of picking fights with a nation n times more powerful than you.

Jul 2, 2006
How about you take the funds you invested in the 1400 rockets and improve the living quality of your people instead of picking fights with a nation n times more powerful than you.
they could even build better houses, right? only to be buried under it again. israel even use some sort of sense humour, they wait for palestinians to complete the repairs before destroying their homes again.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
they could even build better houses, right? only to be buried under it again. israel even use some sort of sense humour, they wait for palestinians to complete the repairs before destroying their homes again.
Well keep beliving your propaganda, bro , no problem.
Just don't tell us smart people that those that launch 1400 rockets on civil areas are the good guys.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All quoted time periods in this thread are completely arbitrary, they are not a solid argument.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I have always wondered why people who have their land taken away from them become so violent towards the occupying force. The Palestinians need to realize that its ok for the IDF to arrest their 7 year old son, to blind their daughter, to kill their father and to paralyze their mother. Its ok to live in cramped and squalid conditions and to have access denied to medicines etc. Its also ok to have your house demolished.

BTW, I'm not advocating harming innocent Jews at all.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I have always wondered why people who have their land taken away from them become so violent towards the occupying force. The Palestinians need to realize that its ok for the IDF to arrest their 7 year old son, to blind their daughter, to kill their father and to paralyze their mother. Its ok to live in cramped and squalid conditions and to have access denied to medicines etc. Its also ok to have your house demolished.

BTW, I'm not advocating harming innocent Jews at all.
You certainly mean the israelites since they were the first there , right?
I don't know , maybe since the jews were scattered across the arab nations and treated poorly , they decided they need to go back home.
If they were treated better maybe it wouldn't have come to this endless conflict.

The Palestinians also need to realize that hurling 1400 rockets on a country that has 2 million palestianians within they're borders is bad thing to do and get back to the negotiation table.
You see the smart arab nations already decided that that it's better to keep a healthy relationship with Israel , like Saudi Arabia the Emirates etc.
It's easier to hurl rockets than build stronger fundations for years to come.
You want Hamas to disband and start caring for their people? That would defeat the organization pupose wouldn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)