Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You writing a science fiction short story? Waiting for moon I'm not familiar with that..You illiterate jester..you have a shit imagination even at insults..
Keep believing that if you kill innocent babies you will have 72 tight virgins waiting for you..
Hijri calendar I use to wipe my ass I got a calendar that came 1200 before that..
I'll send you 50 so you can go find a prostitute so your slaves at home can take a break bozo
Keep exposing what a piece of shit you are, I'm in too good a mood to waste time on a lowlife worm

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Keep exposing what a piece of shit you are, I'm in too good a mood to waste time on a lowlife worm
Piece of shit is what's still stuck to your hand from wiping your ass with it..

pretending to be righteous is after all what you are all good at..worms provide for nature you are not even that, you're just redundant protoplasm.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Piece of shit is what's still stuck to your hand from wiping hour ass with it..

pretending to be righteous is after all what you are good at..worms provide for nature you are not even that, you're just redundant protoplasm.
You can tell that to your local villagers, I'm sure they love your stories. Now if you don't stop I'm gonna call my friend Murad from your local kebab store to blow up that whole garbage dump you live in

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You can tell that to your local villagers, I'm sure they love your stories. Now if you don't stop I'm gonna call my friend Murad from your local kebab store to blow up that whole garbage dump you live in
you trying a little too hard there keyboard tough guy..lol kebab? I'm not Turkish bozo
Do you have a friend here name Murad? Let me go see him and see if he has a big mouth like you when in same vacinity.
Garbage dump LOL says some plastic slippers wearing washing your ass with food dishes bum..come to orange county I will show you the difference from the toilet you call home.

Jul 2, 2006
you trying a little too hard there keyboard tough guy..lol kebab? I'm not Turkish bozo
Do you have a friend here name Murad? Let me go see him and see if he has a big mouth like you when in same vacinity.
Garbage dump LOL says some plastic slippers wearing washing your ass with food dishes bum..come to orange county I will show you the difference from the toilet you call home.
just don't.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
do not randomly rush into a kebab restaurant and ask for a guy named murad.
I don't and I don't assume every guy name Murad works at a kebab house.
I live around and work with Turks or Muslims.. I don't really give two shits even about Christianity or it's rediculous denominations.
But when some punk countries deny history and try to tell it other than it is, I got a problem with that, even if it's one of my own.

- - - Updated - - -

@JuveE46 You're so uninteresting, i swear got bored after 2 posts of yours. Please educate yourself then give me a mention when you're more entertaining, OK? Until then

talktothehand-jpg.jpg
Fuck off you two bit clown stop shaking breathe in and out it's ok lol

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Violence births Violence.
I have met many Israelis and Palaistinians, we were colleagues with a few of them. None of them endorsed violence and would like to see this conflict to end.
There were always theories that foreign interests conserve this fire.
US from the Isreali side to excuse their presence and interventions there and some Suni dark forces from the other side.
Isreal has too many enemies and they feel obliged to response with power to show they are not weak. With US stepping down every where, fear must be their main fuel now.
As for the big question, who funds the Palaistinians and why, that still remains a question. But at the moment, the primary suspect is pictured to be Turkey.
Personally i dont buy it, mostly because i consider them incapable, but the Israelis do and the tension will rise.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Not saying that hurling 1400 rockets is right. But I’m sure you fully agree that the disproportionate force the IDF uses is inhumane.
What would you consider an appropriate response to 1400 rockets fired on civilian centers? an honest question, really.
I guess you wouldn't agree with us firing 1400 rockets back

The usual problem with this type of statements on disproportionate use of force by Israel is that only the outcome is taken into account, IE counting the dead.
First of, naturally when the stronger side respond (and that is what Israel did, Hamas fired first) there will always be more damage done to the weaker side, just facts of life. This is especially true in crowded Gaza where military and civilian facilities are almost inseparable.

There is a total disregard for intent (Firing discriminately into cities) or potential damage (what would the damage have been without Israel's Iron dome) with those kind of statements.
Further, The response and its severity also include an element of determent that should be taken into account.

This is not to argue who's right or who started, but given the context saying the Israeli response is inhumane is a bit harsh

Last edited:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Violence births Violence.
I have met many Israelis and Palaistinians, we were colleagues with a few of them. None of them endorsed violence and would like to see this conflict to end.
There were always theories that foreign interests conserve this fire.
US from the Isreali side to excuse their presence and interventions there and some Suni dark forces from the other side.
Isreal has too many enemies and they feel obliged to response with power to show they are not weak. With US stepping down every where, fear must be their main fuel now.
As for the big question, who funds the Palaistinians and why, that still remains a question. But at the moment, the primary suspect is pictured to be Turkey.
Personally i dont buy it, mostly because i consider them incapable, but the Israelis do and the tension will rise.
It is well established in Israel the Iran and Qatar are the main funders of Hamas, While the PLO gets most of it money from EU countries and Canada.
Turkey is actually a non-factor, they mostly just talk.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not to mention each of those rockets is helping the far right and Netanjahu, resulting in only making things worse for themselves.
Exactly and the worse tensions with Israel get the more unquestioned control Hamas gets no?

Like I said, it looks to me like neither sides leadership is interested in ending this because they have more to gain from continuing it. Until the people who live there wake up and get rid of their leadership then this will be how they live their lives.

Aug 2, 2005
Exactly and the worse tensions with Israel get the more unquestioned control Hamas gets no?

Like I said, it looks to me like neither sides leadership is interested in ending this because they have more to gain from continuing it. Until the people who live there wake up and get rid of their leadership then this will be how they live their lives.
Colonizers should kill all of the original citizens to live in this new place in peace,, like what EU did in the Americas.
So,, regardless what you think about Hamas leadership,, if there is no Hamas,, there will be another resistance doing exactly the same.
If your talking about the individuals at the of top of Hamas,, they are using the Hamas resistance movement for their own personal gain,, i would it funny cause clearly they are not living in heaven or a peaceful life.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)