Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yo... I think you confused my abhorrence to the conventional wisdom with abhorrence to you personally. Whether or not you subscribe to the body count theory of entitlement is up to you. Theoretical or not, I still wouldn't label you and anti-Semite but something much worse.
But why did you label me that exact thing right after I posted something completely in line with your thoughts on this subject. We agree 100% and you specifically called me a sick-headed clown.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But why did you label me that exact thing right after I posted something completely in line with your thoughts on this subject. We agree 100% and you specifically called me a sick-headed clown.
Because you opened with the statement "The Slavic genocide in WW2 in terms of numbers, was much more severe than the jewish Holocaust. But you can't say that today because you'll be labelled as an anti-semite."

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Because you opened with the statement "The Slavic genocide in WW2 in terms of numbers, was much more severe than the jewish Holocaust. But you can't say that today because you'll be labelled as an anti-semite."
It was in reference to the claim from the movie "Defamation" that the jewish holocaust was the worst one in history, which is an inaccurate historical fact. Whether we like it or not, it's simply twisting history to say that the jewish holocaust was the worst genocide in history, it's a blatant lie and it's being exploited to this day. "Defamation" pretty much confirms what I figured, that the Israeli media, education and social services are creating a "Us vs. them" mentality for the kids from an early age, partly by using this historically inaccurate fact. I think it's a legitimate beef for a historian to have, if you want to call me a level headed clown on the basis of that then so be it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Isn't this whole defending yourself thinking Israel are promoting so much more than that now? Hamas send over some lousy rockets that kills 3 and you end up responding by killing 87? At one point you've just gone past the appropriate response and its not about defending yourself anymore.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Where are the idiots at Arab league? Why don't they come out and condemn what's happening in Gaza?!!!

Oh wait, they are too busy with Syria and what's going on there.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Isn't this whole defending yourself thinking Israel are promoting so much more than that now? Hamas send over some lousy rockets that kills 3 and you end up responding by killing 87? At one point you've just gone past the appropriate response and its not about defending yourself anymore.
I know you probably didn't mean it, but it sounds like according to you that an appropriate responce comes down to numbers.

Well I wouldn't be that suprised honestly, you know the whole 15g11a thingy an all :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3933041 said:
Where are the idiots at Arab league? Why don't they come out and condemn what's happening in Gaza?!!!

Oh wait, they are too busy with Syria and what's going on there.
Huh?

"The Arab League has denounced Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip, and decided to send Secretary General Nabil El Araby and others there to show support for the Palestinians."

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/20121118_07.html

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck denouncing! How has denouncing Israel ever helped Palestine? Action is what is needed. I'm not saying military action but boycott the living shit out of 'em. The vast majority of the Nations on this globe support Palestine but none of 'em showed it through action!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 10)