Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If I was the leader of Israel, I would stop the food, water and electricity that they deliver to Gaza, until the missiles stopped.

If Hamas isn't 100% responsible for the rocket attacks, then its up to them to control the splinter factions in Gaza that are run by Iran and Al-Queida, otherwise, they are going to be punished even further. They are supposed to be in control of the strip....throw the others out !!! The rockets stop, the retaliation stops, plain and simple

I cant see the picture, but if that's the case, then he deserved it !!!

do you see whats going on there?

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 6, 2012
Oh those humanitarian Israeli's! Hamas' opinion that Israel doesn't exist is more or less a direct consequence of the relentless Israeli lack of will to recognize any sort of Palestinian sovereignty.
Have you lost your mind? The Palestinian authority has been given control over A areas. Civilian Israeli foot hasn't stepped over the Gaza strip for more than 7 years. Actually, most of the "occupied territories" are palestinian controlled.

One more thing. Getting out of the strip has been a tragedy in Israel's history but it did happen, in hope that there can be peace there. What did we get? Rockets, Terrorists, Hamas. Again - there is no single justification for shooting anything from the Gaza strip.

Really, if you lived in the Gaza strip for 30 years and suddenly a party came up who are pro-militant resistance to the occupation you've spent your entire life under wouldn't you vote for it? I'm sorry to say this, but the Israeli's have brought Hamas on themselves through their reluctance to make way for any progress.
As you said, there are consequences for such votes. When Israel is attacked, it has the right to defend itself. By the way, naval blockade is a way to ensure that the defense is maintained.
When people in Gaza understand that kidnapping soldiers and shooting rockets is not the way, maybe then there is a slight chance of peace. Again, Gaza is totally Palestinian controlled unlike the west bank.

And don't give me that humanitarian Israeli warning. 20 Israeli's died during 2008 as a result of Hamas rockets, Just to put the humanitarian aspect of the Israeli's into proportion: *412 Palestinians died as a direct result of Israeli weapons. Now tell me, what does this behavior foster for the future generations?
There is a huge difference in the numbers for one reason. When Israel is attacked, there is an alarm here called "Tzeva Adom (Red color)" that ensures everybody gets into a protected space within the shortest time available. Moreover, Israel has invested a lot of money in order to protect its citizens by developing the iron dome. Hamas? Most of their money is spent on Iranian rockets and suppression of their opponents. They are constantly sacrificing their population by firing rockets into Israel, which has consequences.

It is almost impossible killing terrorists without hurting innocent people when they are used as human shield. Hence many palestinians get hurt as a result of their leadership. IDF tries to avoid these killing as much as it can, as I hope you see so in the last 3 days. And if you didn't, remember who is the target for Hamas and who is the target for IDF.

And for the last question. There is no simple solution. Palestinians suicide bombers have killed so many Israelis during the last 20 years. I'd like to think the same way about the Lynch in Ramallah. Did you take these murders into the count?
Both sides have done critical mistakes during the years. However it's impossible and terribly unfair to blame Israel (in the Gaza section).

Rebel,
If that's not another Palestinian scam, it is breaking my heart. However, make sure you also pay as much attention to that Israeli baby who'se got wounded by Hamas rockets. For some reason I cant post photos in here, so just search "kiryat malachi" in google and you'll see it on first page.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Israel is going to bless us with more gifts of pictures of dead babies just in time for Christmas.

This must be the Joos' version of the Feats of Strength.

"Is there a tree?"

"No. Instead, there's some dead Palestinian kids. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting."

Nov 15, 2012

Sums it up pretty much... let those "heroes" keep shooting from schools, hospitals and populated places... and then people saying that Israel slaughters civilians...

Why no one saying that Israel supplying Gaza water, food and electricity? Because it's so convenient to attack Israel all the time. Why the Egyptians "brothers" don't wanna take care of their "brothers" from Gaza? fuckin' hypocrites.

Everybody here how shows some pictures of killed children is a hypocrite. When a suicide bomber explodes in a bus and kills 30 civilians and among them 7-15 years old children, no one sayin shit. that's all right. that's ok. But when unfortunately there is death of civilians in Gaza everybody shouting "Terrorist" to the IDF. Damn, it's a funny world we live in.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Sums it up pretty much... let those "heroes" keep shooting from schools, hospitals and populated places... and then people saying that Israel slaughters civilians...

Why no one saying that Israel supplying Gaza water, food and electricity? Because it's so convenient to attack Israel all the time. Why the Egyptians "brothers" don't wanna take care of their "brothers" from Gaza? fuckin' hypocrites.

Everybody here how shows some pictures of killed children is a hypocrite. When a suicide bomber explodes in a bus and kills 30 civilians and among them 7-15 years old children, no one sayin shit. that's all right. that's ok. But when unfortunately there is death of civilians in Gaza everybody shouting "Terrorist" to the IDF. Damn, it's a funny world we live in.
sadly your 'side' is no better than the 'terrorist' (freedom fighters to some) and therefore you walk right into the welcoming arms of Lieberman - just like some walk right into the arms of hamas. both you (or those you support) and the terrorist have no interest in peace since that diminish their domestic legitimacy.

but as we say among the social liberals: retards must remain retards for us to remain elitist.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Why no one saying that Israel supplying Gaza water, food and electricity? Because it's so convenient to attack Israel all the time. Why the Egyptians "brothers" don't wanna take care of their "brothers" from Gaza? $#@!in' hypocrites.

Everybody here how shows some pictures of killed children is a hypocrite. When a suicide bomber explodes in a bus and kills 30 civilians and among them 7-15 years old children, no one sayin $#@!. that's all right. that's ok. But when unfortunately there is death of civilians in Gaza everybody shouting "Terrorist" to the IDF. Damn, it's a funny world we live in.
lol sums nothing up troll.

The entire state is Israel was established on theft, terrorism, kicking people out of their homes and land, murder, bloodshed and oppression. Nothing can change that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)