Israeli-Palestinian conflict (31 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
For all the IDIOTS in here that didn't read my entire post (Ahmed,etc) which said that I COULDN'T SEE THE FVCKING PICTURE in ReBeLs post....I should have known that it was going to be sarcasm. Now, coincidentally, the picture is clear as day

I have 2 young children, and I would be devastated if they died in such a manner, but the WRONG people are being blamed here. BLAME HAMAS for starting this aggression, because the ones here who are going to be the biggest losers are the people of Gaza. Keep firing missiles and see what happens next, its not going to be good for the Palestinians. Egypt, Iran, Hezbollah,and Syria can keep instigating Hamas and other factions in the strip to attack, but ultimately, Hamas and the Palestinians will pay the price, and not the others who won't dare attack Israel themselves.

And I don't give a rats ass who ignores my posts, matter of fact, there is an ignore button, so you won't have to listen to someone who has a differing view on the situation...do you hear me, Turkey-boy ???? I'd love to meet you in person, so i could slap the S HIT out of you !!!

Anyone in here who knows anything about me (Aaron, Andy) know I could do it as well...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Moron Side A: BLAME MORON SIDE B
Moron Side B : BLAME MORON SIDE A

The last time I used that logic, I was in kindergarden and I still got sent to a corner.

Calling someone else an asshole doesn't make you less of an asshole, even if it is true.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
For all the IDIOTS in here that didn't read my entire post (Ahmed,etc) which said that I COULDN'T SEE THE FVCKING PICTURE in ReBeLs post....I should have known that it was going to be sarcasm. Now, coincidentally, the picture is clear as day

I have 2 young children, and I would be devastated if they died in such a manner, but the WRONG people are being blamed here. BLAME HAMAS for starting this aggression, because the ones here who are going to be the biggest losers are the people of Gaza. Keep firing missiles and see what happens next, its not going to be good for the Palestinians. Egypt, Iran, Hezbollah,and Syria can keep instigating Hamas and other factions in the strip to attack, but ultimately, Hamas and the Palestinians will pay the price, and not the others who won't dare attack Israel themselves.

And I don't give a rats ass who ignores my posts, matter of fact, there is an ignore button, so you won't have to listen to someone who has a differing view on the situation...do you hear me, Turkey-boy ???? I'd love to meet you in person, so i could slap the S HIT out of you !!!

Anyone in here who knows anything about me (Aaron, Andy) know I could do it as well...

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2006

In all those posts directly insult you, why did you pick up mine i don't know but i will repeat it. You're ok with slaughtered Palestinian babies. Backing up israel, which massacred thousands of them in the past sums it up. You're also talking about stop delivering food, water and electricity which would cause slow and painful death for people, firstly children.

And i am just gonna :snoop: before you :bitchslap: shit out of me.

Nov 15, 2012

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Sums it up pretty much... let those "heroes" keep shooting from schools, hospitals and populated places... and then people saying that Israel slaughters civilians...

Why no one saying that Israel supplying Gaza water, food and electricity? Because it's so convenient to attack Israel all the time. Why the Egyptians "brothers" don't wanna take care of their "brothers" from Gaza? fuckin' hypocrites.

Everybody here how shows some pictures of killed children is a hypocrite. When a suicide bomber explodes in a bus and kills 30 civilians and among them 7-15 years old children, no one sayin shit. that's all right. that's ok. But when unfortunately there is death of civilians in Gaza everybody shouting "Terrorist" to the IDF. Damn, it's a funny world we live in.
You're hilarious :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)