Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
Just stop it...

You're increasing your losses there...

What do you want to hint for??

You sent me a message to warn me not to ban you, and I told you I don't use those ways. In addition, I'm not a moderator to ban you...

Grow up, my dear...
I'm fifteen!, I don't have to grow up just yet. I like my current mentality and I'm perfectly satisfied with it.

And No, i didn't send you a message warning you not to ban me. Ahh why do i even bother, you can't understand half of what I'm typing anyways.:D

NIGHT.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #522
    ReBeL said:
    At least, I made something good to the forum and made you go checking some encyclopedia to get your facts right...

And Please, "Good Night"...

You really need sleeping pills these days...
    :lol:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Hizballah's missles , missles made in Iran btw, have today struck Haifa and killed 9 and the count is rising. Haifa is Israel's 3rd city. It's a peaceful city that both Arabs and Jews live in. Hizballah's attacks have already killed many Israeli Arabs.

Imagine Canada attacking Chicago...

And people question Israel's reaction....

Forza Israel, Hope Nasrallah dies soon.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    What saddens me is that real Lebanese agree with Israel... it's too bad Hizballah hijacked their country and kill all the christians and other peoples who fought side by side with Israel at the time in order to establish a democratic state. The muslim fanatics are a real threat to the whole region. Of course there's no conflict between Israelis and Lebanese (who many don't even see themselves as Arabs...)

Dec 26, 2004
    mnementh said:
    What saddens me is that real Lebanese agree with Israel... it's too bad Hizballah hijacked their country and kill all the christians and other peoples who fought side by side with Israel at the time in order to establish a democratic state. The muslim fanatics are a real threat to the whole region. Of course there's no conflict between Israelis and Lebanese (who many don't even see themselves as Arabs...)

:rofl2:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Look, you can laugh but I'm talking facts. I know many Lebanese personally. If you knew about their history and the fights, and the ALLIANCE with Israel and everything, you won't laugh.

Dec 26, 2004
    mnementh said:
    Look, you can laugh but I'm talking facts. I know many Lebanese personally. If you knew about their history and the fights, and the ALLIANCE with Israel and everything, you won't laugh.

so we hijack other ppl's land to force them to build democracy, if they refuse we can always bomb urbans.

What kind of lame facts?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    DelpieroForLife said:
    so we hijack other ppl's land to force them to build democracy, if they refuse we can always bomb urbans.

What kind of lame facts?
    we don't hijack anyone's land. We tried to help the sane people in Lebanon, not the muslim fanatics or the palestinians who destroyed beautiful Lebanon. You should know these sane people have been allies with Israel. You should learn some history.

Dec 26, 2004
    mnementh said:
    we don't hijack anyone's land. We tried to help the sane people in Lebanon, not the muslim fanatics or the palestinians who destroyed beautiful Lebanon. You should know these sane people have been allies with Israel. You should learn some history.
    Should I remind you with Al-Joulan? is it an Israelan or Syrian land?

Dec 26, 2004
    mnementh said:
    you mean chavot shaba ? well, if you're asking my opinion, then the golan is israeli land , yes.

With due respect to your opinion U.N don't share you same thoughts...
    Al-Jolan citizens are Syrian.
    Al-Jolan are Syrian land.
    Facts and opinion are quite different words my friend, and since Al-Jolan is an Isael land according to your opinion I can understand why you consider hijacking other ppl's lands a effort to establish democracy.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Golan is Israeli and will remain Israeli forever.
    Just so you know legally the area went to syria controlled territory in the Saix Piko agreement but syria never annexed it and used it only as military ground with hardly any citizens except Druzim who identify with Israel today... historically it's not syrian land. but it's irrelevant to the topic anyway.

And yeah I want to see Hizballah attacking tel aviv... maybe that will wake up the Israeli government to do something serious.

Dec 26, 2004
    mnementh said:
    Golan is Israeli and will remain Israeli forever.
    Just so you know legally the area went to syria controlled territory in the Saix Piko agreement but syria never annexed it and used it only as military ground with hardly any citizens except Druzim who identify with Israel today... historically it's not syrian land. but it's irrelevant to the topic anyway.

And yeah I want to see Hizballah attacking tel aviv... maybe that will wake up the Israeli government to do something serious.

And before Saix Piko it was an Israel land? sorry there was no Israel at the time... and don't forget that Druzim held Syrian identities as well.
    Submit your historical information to U.N it might help changing some senteces and decisions to favour Israel...

Of course 100+ urban Lebanese citizen isn't serious enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)