Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
DelpieroForLife said:
And before Saix Piko it was an Israel land? sorry there was no Israel at the time... and don't forget that Druzim held Syrian identities as well.
Submit your historical information to U.N it might help changing some senteces and decisions to favour Israel...
before saix piko there wasn't any syria... syria got independence in 1946. So the whole syrian rule in the golan was for 21 years until it attacked israel in 1967. 21 years doesn't give you sovergnity rights over this land... which btw traces of 30 synagogues were found... about the U.N... any decision not taken by chapter 6 or 7 is only a recommendation enforced by the certain members... irrelevant.

==
it will be serious when hizballah is gone and is no longer in the area.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
mnementh said:
before saix piko there wasn't any syria... syria got independence in 1946. So the whole syrian rule in the golan was for 21 years until it attacked israel in 1967. 21 years doesn't give you sovergnity rights over this land... which btw traces of 30 synagogues were found... about the U.N... any decision not taken by chapter 6 or 7 is only a recommendation enforced by the certain members... irrelevant.

==
it will be serious when hizballah is gone and is no longer in the area.

First we have to correct this grammer error "until Israel attacked Syria in 1967" you have amaizing ability my friend to deny facts even if it is a shining sun in the middile of the fooking blue sky.

So Syria got independence in 1946... and of course according to your opinion or facts or whatever 60 years isn't enough time to give sovergnity rights over lands, so I suggest Israel to hijack Damas as well?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
DelpieroForLife said:
First we have to correct this grammer error "until Israel attacked Syria in 1967" you have amaizing ability my friend to deny facts even if it is a shining sun in the middile of the fooking blue sky.

So Syria got independence in 1946... and of course according to your opinion or facts or whatever 60 years isn't enough time to give sovergnity rights over lands, so I suggest Israel to hijack Damas as well?
ehh... no. Syria attacked Israel.... together with Jordan and Egypt they ganged up on Israel to destroy it... and lost. and 1946-1967 is 21 years , not 60.... you can stay in Damas but don't support terrorism or kill innocent people.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
Hardly, personally i think it's about time Hezbollah gets dealt with. Israeli's shouldn't be forced to live in fear because of terrorist murderers.

If people of the World are objekting it's only because they want to spare the lives of innocent civilians, not because they support Hezbollah. When most of Hezbollah get's captured or killed this will be remembered as a succesfull operation.

Exactly they way it was when the U.s wanted to take out Sadaam, massive objektions and then the same people who objekted were happy that filth like Sadaam got captured. All the scandals came sometime afterwards, for a while there it was considered a massive succes because they captured Sadaam.
That is the issue you don't understand, Hizbolla is NOT Lebanon and Lebanon is NOT Hizbolla. If Hezbolla is located in Lebanon, it means nothing; it is an Iranian militia that was founded there just to be closer to Israel.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
edpiero said:
You have to understand that they are a group who are patriotic and they are only defending their land. I would like to get into detail bla bla why their not fully acceptable as a goverment (they are but in some sectors) but I am really not in the mood to right an essay. All you should know is that The Civil War was the cause and some members of the parliament didn't want them and some did (protection of a country's reasons). They have focused their arms on the South because that is where Israel is. Although you may think they are fanatics...there not, people like Usama Bin Laden and the Al-Quaida organisation are the real terrorists and that is a huge insult to Islam.
They are not defending their land, they are destroying my land. Who asked them to free Isreal starting from my country?

Dec 26, 2004
mnementh said:
ehh... no. Syria attacked Israel.... together with Jordan and Egypt they ganged up on Israel to destroy it... and lost. and 1946-1967 is 21 years , not 60.... you can stay in Damas but don't support terrorism or kill innocent people.

I'm giving suggestions for 2006... 2006 - 1946 = 60 if you don't have other opinion or facts to do the math.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
DelpieroForLife said:
I'm giving suggestions for 2006... 2006 - 1946 = 60 if you don't have other opinion or facts to do the math.
since 1967 Syria no longer controls this part of the golan (they have a larger golan of their own though).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rami said:
One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter.
Let me see you call them freedom fighter when they decide to take on Israel from YOUR country and Israel replies by destroying your country.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
DelpieroForLife said:
No longer control... WHY??? becuase Israel hijack it I guess...
no... because Syria lost its war against Israel, lost this part which was never supposed to be theirs, and now Israel controls it rightfully which also is important for defense, as proved in 1973.

Dec 26, 2004
mnementh said:
no... because Syria lost its war against Israel, lost this part which was never supposed to be theirs, and now Israel controls it rightfully which also is important for defense, as proved in 1973.

Once again what you seek and your opinion isn't facts and rights...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
9 israelies dead in Haifa attacks today
Oh God, this means Israel will destroy Lebanon more. I hope those who support Hizbolla realize that what they are doing is getting nowhere. But I don't expect anything from other Arab lands as they never cared about neither Lebanon nor Palestine; this mental support is just bullshit.

Dec 26, 2004
Jeeks said:
Oh God, this means Israel will destroy Lebanon more. I hope those who support Hizbolla realize that what they are doing is getting nowhere. But I don't expect anything from other Arab lands as they never cared about neither Lebanon nor Palestine; this mental support is just bullshit.

You have a point Jeeks that no one can deny...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
Exactly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)