Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mnementh said:
Haifa people got no warning. I wonder why :shocked:
Marwaheen people were warned yesterday and were killed while running away...

The result: Israel uses the warning thing just to scare people and not to rescue civilians...

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
I really don't know much about the history of that "fight".
But isn't something wrong with the following picture:
Little kids thoughting stones at Israel soldiers while they use tanks,aeroplanes etc.
I think the "stones" have the right on their side.
Just my opinion...
I don't mean to offend anybody.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it's not stones, it's high tech missles (see massacare in haifa today). Israel is not at fault for having superior firepower, but yet it chooses to use it cautiously. If that firepower was in hizballah's hands, they wouldn't hesitate killing 10000's of israelies with it.

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
As i said "I don't mean to offend anybody"!!!!
But what i have seen many years now on the news is little children-Palestinians thoughing those stones at the tanks etc.
Ofcourse i do not support those who use power force to find their right...wheather you call that terrorism or military use of power to defend your rights.
Wherever i see violence i cannot believe that only one side is right...
and i again......

I also have to say that i respect any humman life....none is God so he can take one...none

PEACE PEOPLE PEACE

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Jeeks said:
That is the issue you don't understand, Hizbolla is NOT Lebanon and Lebanon is NOT Hizbolla. If Hezbolla is located in Lebanon, it means nothing; it is an Iranian militia that was founded there just to be closer to Israel.
I never said Hezbollah represents Lebanon. However Hezbollah is a serious threat to Isreal and they attack them constantly. The lebanese government has had enough time to try to deal with these criminals and have either failed or didn't even try. Isreal now takes matter into their own hands, which is within their right.

I'm sorry for your country and your family but I feel the attack is justified.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
iliakis said:
As i said "I don't mean to offend anybody"!!!!
But what i have seen many years now on the news is little children-Palestinians thoughing those stones at the tanks etc.
Ofcourse i do not support those who use power force to find their right...wheather you call that terrorism or military use of power to defend your rights.
Wherever i see violence i cannot believe that only one side is right...
and i again......
PEACE
I realise what you're saying pal but you have to realise two things : this fight is not with palestinians, but with hizbalah in the north, which is a different thing. it's not people with stones but people with high tech missles and weaponry supplied by huge armies. 2 - what you see in the tv is what people want you to see in a certain way, things that photograph well. you should see the stones on the tanks together with the bombs in buses, shopping centers, clubs and markets inside israel...

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
mnementh said:
I realise what you're saying pal but you have to realise two things : this fight is not with palestinians, but with hizbalah in the north, which is a different thing. it's not people with stones but people with high tech missles and weaponry supplied by huge armies. 2 - what you see in the tv is what people want you to see in a certain way, things that photograph well. you should see the stones on the tanks together with the bombs in buses, shopping centers, clubs and markets inside israel...
Yes my beloved friend...i share your opinion totally (about the buses etc)
I can imagine what to live in such a away is.Don't take my words the wrong way.
I don't live there and you do...so you should know better than me.
I only see the matter on the outside.
My belief is that you (not you in person,i mean all people down there and especially the politicians) should try to find a peacefull solution and not try to find out who is wrong and who is not.
You have your rights,i believe that and i also respect that.But you also have to believe that they have their own :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
why i know that you are lebanese???
I am Lebanese, and?

You are Jordanian, right? What would you do if you had a character like Hassan Nasralla and started fighting Israel and Israel replied by destroying Jordan?

The same question goes to you Rami and any other person living in an Arabic land. You just support us by words. Palestinians have no land anymore and Lebanon is used to try weapons. I really hope Israel would wipe Hizbolla away.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
I am Lebanese, and?

You are Jordanian, right? What would you do if you had a character like Hassan Nasralla and started fighting Israel and Israel replied by destroying Jordan?

The same question goes to you Rami and any other person living in an Arabic land. You just support us by words. Palestinians have no land anymore and Lebanon is used to try weapons. I really hope Israel would wipe Hizbolla away.
Jeeks,

As a Lebanese, how do you think Sameer Quntar would be freed without Hezbullah's operation?? And do you think it is a good award to leave the man die in his prison after what he did to his homeland??

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
DelpieroForLife said:
If you consider hijacking lands during war a legal disposal then I see no point of the argument...
It's a custmoary rule in international law that the aggressor loses the land he used as an attacking point, when that land is debateable.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Jeeks,

As a Lebanese, how do you think Sameer Quntar would be freed without Hezbullah's operation?? And do you think it is a good award to leave the man die in his prison after what he did to his homeland??
There are other civilized means to taking back hostages.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ReBeL said:
Jeeks,

why should Jeeks care about a homicidal baby murderer and terrorist who is part of the trouble in the first place ? this murderer acted in 1979 btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)