Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Lebanon is violating the Geneva convention by allowing terrorists to harbour its country in the vicinity of civilians. Hizballah is violating any convention ever made by mankind. That already makes their request void. Today a civilian died in nahariya, is that petition including that ?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I have a nice list of UN resolutions for the period 1955-1992 for you which was never implemented just because USA loves Israel:

* Resolution 106: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid".
* Resolution 111: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
* Resolution 127: " . . . 'recommends' Israel suspends it's 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
* Resolution 162: " . . . 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
* Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
* Resolution 228: " . . . 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
* Resolution 237: " . . . 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
* Resolution 248: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
* Resolution 250: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
* Resolution 251: " . . . 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
* Resolution 252: " . . . 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
* Resolution 256: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
* Resolution 259: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
* Resolution 262: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
* Resolution 265: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
* Resolution 267: " . . . 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
*Resolution 270: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
* Resolution 271: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
* Resolution 279: " . . . 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 280: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 285: " . . . 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
* Resolution 298: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
* Resolution 313: " . . . 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 316: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
* Resolution 317: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
* Resolution 332: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon".
* Resolution 337: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty".
* Resolution 347: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
* Resolution 425: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 427: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
* Resolution 444: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
* Resolution 446: " . . . 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious
obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
* Resolution 450: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
* Resolution 452: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
* Resolution 465: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program".
* Resolution 467: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon".
* Resolution 468: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of
two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
* Resolution 469: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the
council's order not to deport Palestinians".
* Resolution 471: " . . . 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
* Resolution 476: " . . . 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".
* Resolution 478: " . . . 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its
claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'".
* Resolution 484: " . . . 'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors".
* Resolution 487: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility".
* Resolution 497: " . . . 'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith".
* Resolution 498: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
* Resolution 501: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
* Resolution 509: " . . . 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
* Resolution 515: " . . . 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and
allow food supplies to be brought in".
* Resolution 517: " . . . 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 518: " . . . 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
* Resolution 520: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut".
* Resolution 573: " . . . 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
* Resolution 587: " . . . 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
* Resolution 592: " . . . 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
* Resolution 605: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices
denying the human rights of Palestinians.
* Resolution 607: " . . . 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
* Resolution 608: " . . . 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
* Resolution 636: " . . . 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
* Resolution 641: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
* Resolution 672: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians
at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
* Resolution 673: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
* Resolution 681: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.
* Resolution 694: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
* Resolution 726: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
* Resolution 799: ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

-----------------------

Then you come and ask me why everybody hates Israel!!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I thought the UN was against you rebel ? Perhaps 50% of UN resoultions more or less are against Israel (some racist too), this is a known fact. It's been discussed earlier, and it's derived from the political nature of this organziation. No U.N assembly resolution is binding in any way. Any security council resoultion is binding only if it's under chapter 6 or 7 of the charter, and no such resolution ever been made (and this is indeed because of the U.S power as a veto country in the S.C).

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ReBeL said:
* Resolution 425: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
* Resolution 427: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.

and so on....
btw, you should atleast update your list once in a while. Check res. 1559 sometime. Half of these converted into 1559 Lebanon is actually violating today.
:eyebrows:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mnementh said:
btw, you should atleast update your list once in a while. Check res. 1559 sometime. Half of these converted into 1559 Lebanon is actually violating today.
:eyebrows:
Try to read the first line of my post again, and you'll find yourself smaller than ever...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mnementh said:
Which one ? ?? that line. Well all resoultions concerned Lebanon Israel has implemented. Get that.... who's small now.
Of course, you...

I gave you a period of time which was 1955-1992, and the decision you're talking about was issued later, my dear...

That decision was also not implemented by Israel...

How do you explain not withdrawing from Shab'aa farms and not freeing the Lebanese prisoners??

I can't see you anymore...

Should I use a microscope??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
dragged in ?? Their instigating the whole thing with their Hezbollah puppets, Rami
Vinnie, I know you are a strong proponant of taking down Syria and Iran forcefully (or perhaps I have a feeling so, didn't see you say it yet), and despite that both countries may be pulling Hizbullah's strings, I do not want to see more American intervention in the region. Iraq is enough. You have to understand that a guy like me, who have lived on god's green earth for 25 years, has already witnessed enough wars in HIS region than most people could ever claim. Thank god I am Saudi and I couldn't ever claim that I understand how Lebnaneese, Iraqees, Palastinians et al feel, but still it has a deep impact on me and all my peers in the region. I swear to god I had tears in the corner of my eyes yesterday while watching the news and seeing whats happening with Lebanon.

You may think, believe, know, certain or whatever that Iran and Syria are terrorist countries and could pose a threat to Americans. But you know what? Israel could/will/already did pose threats to your country. Remember the US ship Liberty? Why did they bombard it? To prevent it from detecting Israeli plans of invading the Golan hights! And I am sure that there are myriad of other examples where Israel has bitten its feeders hands (America or not).

Anyhow you know what I believe? You might laugh in my face, call me a conspiracy theorist...etc. But the reason I say "drag", is because I believe one of the hidden agendas of invading Iraq was to eliminate one of the countries that could pose a threat to Israel. Next comes Syria and Iran, and the Jewish lobby are growing anxious and want to use the next two years left for Bush to elimnate one more or even both. I know you don't like this last paragraph, knowing that you are right wing and pro-Bush. But hey life would be boring if all of us agreed, right;)?

Oh and after Syria and Iran, its either Egypt or us.:shifty:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Sadomin said:
You are right, but it still doesn't explain why no one can be called originally Israeli. If you're born and raised there, with Israeli parents, what does it take to be one then?
I am not saying that there is no such thing as Israeli, all I am questioning is the legality of such nation.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ReBeL said:
Of course, you...

I gave you a period of time which was 1955-1992, and the decision you're talking about was issued later, my dear...

That decision was also not implemented by Israel...

How do you explain not withdrawing from Shab'aa farms and not freeing the Lebanese prisoners??

I can't see you anymore...

Should I use a microscope
??
Good one.

Let's face it, Israel and Hezbollah have acted in the most disguting, filthy way recently. No regard for life. No regard for civilians. No regard for children. Israel does not want a cease fire because it is under the illusion that given a few more weeks they can eliminate all remnants of Hezbollah. I see they don't realize how many more Hezbollah members they create everytime they kill another child.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ReBeL said:
Of course, you...

All the resoultions concerning Lebanon Israel implemptened, 425, 427 etc which you quoted. 1559 simply confirmed that. You're not only small, you're quite ignorant on the issue too. Better not talk about it again.

Rami, don't forget Israel Mossad Agents blew up the towers in New York too. You take an accident from a war and build your theories on it. Honestly what they teach you there, very sad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Pado said:
Good one.

Let's face it, Israel and Hezbollah have acted in the most disguting, filthy way recently. No regard for life. No regard for civilians. No regard for children. Israel does not want a cease fire because it is under the illusion that given a few more weeks they can eliminate all remnants of Hezbollah. I see they don't realize how many more Hezbollah members they create everytime they kill another child.
And that's why we don't need to bring all this filth and flarn and filth to this lovely, flowery, friendly forum. We can keep the discussions elsewhere.

I hereby close this thread, we all have access to news and we can update ourselves with it.

I am sorry for all the innocent human beings that are the victims of sheer idiocity.

Make love not war.

Peace.

We can't take another war
We want world peace
Rasta say we can't take another war
We want world peace
The children say we can't take another war
We want world peace everybody
We want world peace

War in Africa
World peace
War in Iraq
World peace
War in Jerusalem
World peace
War in Palestine
World peace
We want that

World peace
We want world peace
Everywhere
We want world peace
We want world peace

Some man wake up
Them no want no peace
All them want to hear is war
In the south west and east
Everyday the children are crying
Mamas and fathers are dying
Nuff man gone to war and na return

Every man a run a front
Want to be the leader
But I will stay in the back
To lead the blind
If every man want go up a front go shine
Who will lead the blind?
Me na go stay here
So tell you later
Until half past nine my God

We want world peace
Rastaman can't take another war
We want world peace
Peace in the neighborhood
We want world peace

Every day them wake up spend out them money pon sophisticated gun
Everyday them spend them quatty on sophisticated bomb
Warring, mass destruction
Deep corruption and nuff tings
Cover up cover up

We want world peace
Rastaman can't take another war
We want world peace
Peace in the neighborhood
We want world peace
We want world peace

Long live Joseph Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)