Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
wow didnt know that thanks for the information, so by the assumption I understand your a christian right?. Either way good to know your alive, but aint it ironic I was on about "bite the hand that feeds you".. if religion did come into perspective then that would certainly be a story to tell where the jews got fed by the christians only to hit em. Anyway to be honest its not too much of a suprise to me that they attacked the christians too, afterall all it wants is to draw some new lines for a border? It was never about hizbullah, or any other "terrorist" its power that leads man astray..

I wasnt trying to nurture youre information, i was just trying to prove a point which is: israel are taregeting all territories in contrast with what they were allegdly claiming "targeting hezeb allah"...

And i am not religiously driven, because religion is the base of all wars ESPECIALLY in lebanon, even if by birth im christian but that doesnt affect my social and political judgement

peace.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
wow didnt know that thanks for the information, so by the assumption I understand your a christian right?. Either way good to know your alive, but aint it ironic I was on about "bite the hand that feeds you".. if religion did come into perspective then that would certainly be a story to tell where the jews got fed by the christians only to hit em. Anyway to be honest its not too much of a suprise to me that they attacked the christians too, afterall all it wants is to draw some new lines for a border? It was never about hizbullah, or any other "terrorist" its power that leads man astray..
Well, actually Israel doesn't discriminate between Muslims and Christians in the Middle East...

Christians in Palestine have patriotic loyalty that's equal or more than many Muslims there...

I can give you names of christian martyrs who were killed by Israel during the last sixty years...

If you want to see how Christians in Palestine feel about Israel, just read what Azmi Beshara and Atallah Hanna say about it...

Jul 9, 2006
I agree with u bro , but u have to understand Israel.She's Destroying any sort of comunication for Hizbollah, Ports,roads , bridges, airports , borders ..so she can limit the propaganda of Hasan Nasrallah and try to have him prisoned in the southern Suburbs of beirut so she can strike and aim to kill him and i support her totally. I'm Leaving soon to Italia because as u know im half italian too , so im waitin for the embassy to evacuate us altho she did this morning and some of my relatives went and I stayed but its goin too far now too far..Now they are striking the southern suburb hard hope we get some good news from those strikes!

Peace guys and stay in school and dont do drugs!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ReBeL said:
Well, actually Israel doesn't discriminate between Muslims and Christians in the Middle East...

Christians in Palestine have patriotic loyalty that's equal or more than many Muslims there...

I can give you names of christian martyrs who were killed by Israel during the last sixty years...

If you want to see how Christians in Palestine feel about Israel, just read what Azmi Beshara and Atallah Hanna say about it...
Okay thanks for the information, must admit its usually hard for a person like me to hear such stories prior to getting my net connection 6-7 months ago, thats by no means saying I had no real knowledge on palestine what so ever but its quite confusing judging whose a muslim and christian usually with the type of names that go around in the mid east peninsula. Prior to the connection I had to rely on the world of crap (Fox News, CNN etc).. although to be honest I never did believe em, I believe I mastered my way of filtering the trash. But they certainly do keep these christian related stories very quiet, which is certainly a good thing for israel.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
I would say better synonyms for the word are repeat, reiterate, recite. Im glad you feel like a big man even though bruce lee never looked like one :D
You are right, those are possible synonyms. The word has different definitions.

But never with a "the" infront of it.

And about Bruce, Bruce wasn't a big man physicly but he was a great man. A legend whose legacy can not be defouled by a peasant like you.(joking).

Peace and goodnight.

I just realized the irony in saying peace to a man who would rather kill all the Jews instead of letting them keep a piece of land.:disagree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stickyicky said:
Peace and goodnight.

I just realized the irony in saying peace to a man who would rather kill all the Jews instead of letting them keep a piece of land.:disagree:
I never said i wanted all jews dieing, but rather those who are responsible for killing others, im a firm believer of an "eye for an eye" and its only right that justice is done the way it should be unless of course the guilty part repents and intends to never do the mistake again, which is something that only a "big man" can do, which usually does mean two different words when havinga conversation with u. :D

Night.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Okay thanks for the information, must admit its usually hard for a person like me to hear such stories prior to getting my net connection 6-7 months ago, at which point I had to rely on the world of crap (Fox News, CNN etc).. although to be honest I never did believe em. But they certainly do keep these christian related stories very quiet, which is certainly a good thing for israel.
Exactly...

They want all the world to see the conflict to look like Muslims want to wipe jews of the map...

While the things that are not mentioned are that christians are struggling along with Muslims in Palestine. And even jews in Nablus city have members in the Palestinian parliament...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
I never said i wanted all jews dieing, but rather those who are responsible for killing others, im a firm believer of an "eye for an eye" and its only right that justice is done the way it should be unless of course the guilty part repents and intends to never do the mistake again, which is something that only a "big man" can do, which usually does mean two different words when havinga conversation with u. :D

Night.
Annoying you are.

1. Regurgitate - feed through the beak by regurgitating previously swallowed food; "many birds feed their young by regurgiating what they have swallowed and carried to the nest"
feed, give - give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"

2. Regurgitate - repeat after memorization; "For the exam, you must be able to regurgitate the information"

You wrote "The regurgitate" which led me to believe you didn't understand the word since it's grammaticly incorrect.

Now, Goodnight.:D :p

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ReBeL said:
Exactly...

They want all the world to see the conflict to look like Muslims want to wipe jews of the map...

While the things that are not mentioned are that christians are struggling along with Muslims in Palestine. And even jews in Nablus city have members in the Palestinian parliament...
Thats certainly news to me, something which I forgot to mention but added later was regarding the names of the jews and christians, is it quite easy to distinguish between them and in general is it quite easy to tell whose a christian or a jew there? I personally thought it was quite difficult especially with names like Azmi Beshara or Atallah Hanna, they sound more like muslim names to me, but I guess thats where confusion may arise as I aint an arab.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stickyicky said:
Annoying you are.

1. Regurgitate - feed through the beak by regurgitating previously swallowed food; "many birds feed their young by regurgiating what they have swallowed and carried to the nest"
feed, give - give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"

2. Regurgitate - repeat after memorization; "For the exam, you must be able to regurgitate the information"

You wrote "The regurgitate" which led me to believe you didn't understand the word since it's grammaticly incorrect.

Now, Goodnight.:D :p
:lol: I think you misunderstood what I typed, I meant the two words as in big man. My grammer earlier when putting a "the" infront of regurgitate was certainly incorrect. I already know the grammatical syntax and the meaning of the words behind it but usually my fingers end up thinking louder than my mind :D. Now go and get some sleep :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Thats certainly news to me, something which I forgot to mention but added later was regarding the names of the jews and christians, is it quite easy to distinguish between them and in general is it quite easy to tell whose a christian or a jew there? I personally thought it was quite difficult especially with names like Azmi Beshara or Atallah Hanna, they sound more like muslim names to me, but I guess thats where confusion may arise as I aint an arab.
The Arab christians generally have Arab names mostly, and that includes the Palestinan Christians...

Some Christians in the Middle East choose to name their kids western names like George, Jack and Jean Claude, though...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
Owned totally by those words...
Owned, often typed as own3d, pwned, pwnd, ()vvn3d, pwn3d or pwnt, is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another group, be it another gaming clan, or a single user. This can be in the context of winning an online game, a debate on a forum, or attaining a successful hacking, as well as the signature to a rebuttal, such as "You got 0wned!" to announce the defeat of another user on the internet in the form of a debate or flame war. It signifies defeat and humiliation, often through the dominance or superiority of another party. For example, a player who repeatedly beats his opponent in online computer games, may claim he has "owned" him, even in games like Halo 2 or Counter Strike, a player in a single match that has been killed in a way that is deemed to have taken a large amount of skill but most time luck (though players with a high amount of skill or experience can pull off more difficult moves) it is said that the opponent who is killed "got owned". There are military examples of similar sentiments being expressed by a victorious party.

Not even close to ownage. A better post from your part would be "I Agree".:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stickyicky said:
Owned, often typed as own3d, pwned, pwnd, ()vvn3d, pwn3d or pwnt, is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another group, be it another gaming clan, or a single user. This can be in the context of winning an online game, a debate on a forum, or attaining a successful hacking, as well as the signature to a rebuttal, such as "You got 0wned!" to announce the defeat of another user on the internet in the form of a debate or flame war. It signifies defeat and humiliation, often through the dominance or superiority of another party. For example, a player who repeatedly beats his opponent in online computer games, may claim he has "owned" him, even in games like Halo 2 or Counter Strike, a player in a single match that has been killed in a way that is deemed to have taken a large amount of skill but most time luck (though players with a high amount of skill or experience can pull off more difficult moves) it is said that the opponent who is killed "got owned". There are military examples of similar sentiments being expressed by a victorious party.

Not even close to ownage. A better post from your part would be "I Agree".:D
At least, I made something good to the forum and made you go checking some encyclopedia to get your facts right...

And Please, "Good Night"...

You really need sleeping pills these days...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ReBeL said:
The Arab christians generally have Arab names mostly, and that includes the Palestinan Christians...

Some Christians in the Middle East choose to name their kids western names like George, Jack and Jean Claude, though...
Okay thanks for info. I guess thats why I never knew..

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
:rofl: now thats "Owned" :D

He owned himself with that pathetic attempt. Like i went to an encyclopedia to get my facts straight, more logical would be that I did so to spare myself the trouble of typing.

How can you think that was a good supposed "Ownage"? I think most people would agree it was weak as hell.

But If you want a good ownage i have it in my private messages. It's a classic.:D

I'll save that for later

allrighty, night now.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stickyicky said:
He owned himself with that pathetic attempt. Like i went to an encyclopedia to get my facts straight, more logical would be that I did so to spare myself the trouble of typing.

How can you think that was a good supposed "Ownage"? I think most people would agree it was weak as hell
Just stop it...

You're increasing your losses there...

Stickyicky said:
But If you want a good ownage i have it in my private messages. It's a classic.:D

I'll save that for later

allrighty, night now.
What do you want to hint for??

You sent me a message to warn me not to ban you, and I told you I don't use those ways. In addition, I'm not a moderator to ban you...

Grow up, my dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)