Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Rami said:
One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter.
True, but i don't believe that applys here.

You are forgetting that most of the people who attack Isreal are living outside of it's borders and they have their freedom. They just don't have the land they used to.

It's more a question of vengeance then freedom, and that i don't agree with.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:

You are forgetting that most of the people who attack Isreal are living outside of it's borders and they have their freedom. They just don't have the land they used to.

It's more a question of vengeance then freedom, and that i don't agree with.
Imaginary lines dictated by some people in their high chairs in New York??

You said it yourself "they just don't have the land they used to"....It's their land and they are fighting for it....Thank you.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stickyicky said:

Borders huh? I dont think the israeli know the word, they have violeted many UN resolutions when it comes to borders, they have to come an extent of creating there own when needed. Infact could the same be said about firing missles from ships?.. thats a bad example. Lets not forget in the past when israel 'claimed' rockets were hit there towns, we were hardly presented with any video coverage, the israeli are 'so afraid' to let any internation reporter come so close to these reports as a matter of 'security'.. or rather because there lieing.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Rami said:

You said it yourself "they just don't have the land they used to"....It's their land and they are fighting for it....Thank you.
What that mentality the best I as an observer can hope for is peace in a couple of hundred years.

But I'm a cynic so i expect massgenocide.

Let me ask you this hypothetical question.

If you had to chose what would it be.

A. The Isreali's stay where they are
Or
B. They get completely wiped out and you get "your land".

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stickyicky said:
Or
B would be the most favourble option. However its usually the anger speaks and experience when people come out with that. Id rather they go and take over the american land. Bite the hand that feeds you :eyebrows: . Or even better go back to where they actually came from, giving back the land to the righteous owners. There are some good israelis not many which is why I wouldnt opt for wiping them all out but definetly those who are brainwashed and want to wipe all the arabs out.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Borders huh? I dont think the israeli know the word, they have violeted many UN resolutions when it comes to borders, they have to come an extent of creating there own when needed. Infact could the same be said about firing missles from ships?.. thats a bad example. Lets not forget in the past when israel 'claimed' rockets were hit there towns, we were hardly presented with any video coverage, the israeli are 'so afraid' to let any internation reporter come so close to these reports as a matter of 'security'.. or rather because there lieing.
You do realize i could regurgitate the same type of propaganda for you, right?

This post gives me nothing, and yes i understand the Isreali government aren't angels.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:
What that mentality the best I as an observer can hope for is peace in a couple of hundred years.

But I'm a cynic so i expect massgenocide.

Let me ask you this hypothetical question.

If you had to chose what would it be.

Or
You mean with...not what:p

As for your hypothetical question, I do not think its fair to ask such question. It is never A or B. It is never white or black. I do not mind jews living in Palestine. What I mind is a Jewish state in the region. Christians and Muslims coexisted for hunderd's of years in Arabic countries. Even Jews existed peacfully in Egypt, Yemen, Palestine and others for centuries. What Arab's oppose and do not want is a Jewish state in the region. Just look around Israel, the country is so misplaced, all the countries around it are 180 degrees different from it in all aspects culturally, historically, traditionally, different language, different ideology...etc. It's almost like giving a Japaneese state in heartland America.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stickyicky said:
You do realize i could regurgitate the same type of propaganda for you, right?

This post gives me nothing, and yes i understand the Isreali government aren't angels.
Propoganda? seriously if you wish ill give you facts. I dont want the regurgitate if you cant come out with them its as simple as that. If you want to present something then please do,

"Aint angels" is a nice way to put it, but then when was a human ever an angel?

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Rami said:
You mean with...not what:p

As for your hypothetical question, I do not think its fair to ask such question. It is never A or B. It is never white or black. I do not mind jews living in Palestine. What I mind is a Jewish state in the region. Christians and Muslims coexisted for hunderd's of years in Arabic countries. Even Jews existed peacfully in Egypt, Yemen, Palestine and others for centuries. What Arab's oppose and do not want is a Jewish state in the region. Just look around Israel, the country is so misplaced, all the countries around it are 180 degrees different from it in all aspects culturally, historically, traditionally, different language, different ideology...etc. It's almost like giving a Japaneese state in heartland America.
I meant "with". Does it make you feel good to correct people? Does it make you feel like a big man?:D

Good points though, I have an answer for this but I'm too tired now. I'll answer tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Propoganda? seriously if you wish ill give you facts. I dont want the regurgitate if you cant come out with them its as simple as that. If you want to present something then please do,

"Aint angels" is a nice way to put it, but then when was a human ever an angel?
Regurgitate is a synonym for puke, herl, throw up etc.

It did make me feel good, I feel like a big man.:D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:
I meant "with". Does it make you feel good to correct people? Does it make you feel like a big man?:D

Good points though, I have an answer for this but I'm too tired now. I'll answer tomorrow.

Goodnight.
No not really but it just took me around 30 seconds to understand that first sentence over there....you should thank me, I am helping you improve your communications skills:p

Good night.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #494
    Stickyicky said:

Goodnight.
    You still didn't answer mine. Hopefully tommorow.

Night

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Bianconeri9 said:
    Meaning you don't believe it?
    I don't know what really happens in Lebanon but I know arabs are bombarding cities and targeting civilians, and its been like this since the start, remember the bomb suicides?
    What??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Stickyicky said:
    Regurgitate is a synonym for puke, herl, throw up etc.

It did make me feel good, I feel like a big man.:D
    I would say better synonyms for the word are repeat, reiterate, recite. Im glad you feel like a big man even though bruce lee never looked like one :D

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Jouniehs port which is 200 meters from my housegot hit today, 4 lebanese army soldiers( not related in any way to hezeb allah) got killed in their anti air vehicle hence that jounieh is a christian city in the north, which is anti hezeb allah (politically speaking), proves that israel doesnt want hezeb allas head only, but all of lebanon..and that will never happen, i understood to a certain extent their attack on the south because thats where hezeb allah are rallying but THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR TOO FAR

LONG LIVE LEBANON, PEACE in the middle east.

May god be with us in these dark times....

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Rami said:

Owned totally by those words...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    cyril said:
    jounieh is a christian city in the north
    wow didnt know that thanks for the information, so by the assumption I understand your a christian right?. Either way good to know your alive, but aint it ironic I was on about "bite the hand that feeds you".. if religion did come into perspective then that would certainly be a story to tell where the jews got fed by the christians only to hit em. Anyway to be honest its not too much of a suprise to me that they attacked the christians too, afterall all it wants is to draw some new lines for a border? It was never about hizbullah, or any other "terrorist" its power that leads man astray..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)