Is this for real?: Juve mgmt attack Tuttosport for suggesting DN isn't worthy (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
i am seriously ashamed at how Juve handle themselves these days, the way we treat our players, i.e. sissoko, and even legro hit out at the board members, ranieri too and more, and now the club have effectively gone against the fans and its biggest supporter in the media, Andrea and co, you are a shambolic image of the club ive sacrificed 15 years of my life for, im sorry that people like umberto and Gianni Agnelli are no longer with us to kick Andrea, lapo and John up the f*cking back side
How did you exactly sacrifice years of your life for the club?

Mar 14, 2011
Watching Inter eliminate Bayern in Germany last night made me realize how far we have regressed as a club. Whereas they are busy winning trebles, staying in the Scudetto race, and staving off elimination in the CL, we are currently occupying ourselves with petty matters such as suing the local tabloid and defending our gutless, spineless coach.

Sad and pathetic times indeed :sigh: We have officially become the laughing stock of both Italian and European football.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Watching Inter eliminate Bayern in Germany last night made me realize how far we have regressed as a club. Whereas they are busy winning trebles, staying in the Scudetto race, and staving off elimination in the CL, we are currently occupying ourselves with petty matters such as suing the local tabloid and defending our gutless, spineless coach.

Sad and pathetic times indeed :sigh: We have officially become the laughing stock of both Italian and European football.
Nah, it's not so bad. I think you're exaggerating.

I mean, it was just Bayern after all. And when is the last time they actually managed to kick an Italian team out of the CL?

Don't answer that.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Funny that some members are critcizing Juve-board for attacking Tuttosport, yet this forum has banned goal.com articles :seven:
It's not funny at all, we don't need another stirr within our team and management, everyday they write down a list of potential candidates so yes i can understand why our management attacks tuttosport,we need peace and not this news which can lead to more chaos we are having right now. As for goal.com, they just post stories which they editted so i also understand why those goal.com articles are bannend.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, well what can we do? Ask a newspaper which lives on the Juve-rumours to stop? They are doing the right thing, listing up potential candidates so Asterix can get the hell out ASAP.

Goal.com most of the times get their news from Gazzetta, TS, CdS etc, same as the gurus @ this forum. Maybe we should ban the gurus too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)