Is this for real?: Juve mgmt attack Tuttosport for suggesting DN isn't worthy (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Its disheartening. I made peace with the results a while ago, but this sort of behaviour is really sad to see and hard to digest. I hope we don't end up like other clubs with big histories. That few years from now all we will have to talk about is our glorious history. Sadly, thats where we are headed at the moment.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Its disheartening. I made peace with the results a while ago, but this sort of behaviour is really sad to see and hard to digest. I hope we don't end up like other clubs with big histories. That few years from now all we will have to talk about is our glorious history. Sadly, thats where we are headed at the moment.
That's maybe not what we talk about, but isn't it what we think about? How much better things used to be.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
That's true. But till last year we had hope that we would return to where we belong. But instead we are just going down. All we can see is a club which is not bothered about any of the things that is happening. Soon the fans will accept it, and we'll become a Liverpool (if we are lucky) in the league and Ajax in Europe...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
RAMI¹⁰;2937607 said:
Everything can be fixed, but since 2006, it seems we make the wrong first step which results in getting everything wrong!
Since 2006, we have made a lot of mistakes. But that was to be expected. At least we tried to fix things. But this year and the last, the only thing we seem to be trying to do is make the team more Italian and buy washed out players for cheap deals.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow. How low can our Management go, really? And we're supposed to believe in these lunatics to make us a top team again? We've become such a laughable club in Italian football, and it always seems to be going worse, year after year.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
That's true. But till last year we had hope that we would return to where we belong. But instead we are just going down. All we can see is a club which is not bothered about any of the things that is happening. Soon the fans will accept it, and we'll become a Liverpool (if we are lucky) in the league and Ajax in Europe...
This isn't directed at you solely but I don't get why people keep comparing us to Liverpool. They only have had a blip because of circumstances which IMO make that blip understandable. Right now everything from their players to their infrastructure is much better than what we have.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Since 2006, we have made a lot of mistakes. But that was to be expected. At least we tried to fix things. But this year and the last, the only thing we seem to be trying to do is make the team more Italian and buy washed out players for cheap deals.
The problem that those players weren't cheap...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This isn't directed at you solely but I don't get why people keep comparing us to Liverpool. They only have had a blip because of circumstances which IMO make that blip understandable. Right now everything from their players to their infrastructure is much better than what we have.
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic when Liverpool, a club that hasn't won a league title since antiquity, becomes too flattering a comparison.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic when Liverpool, a club that hasn't won a league title since antiquity, becomes too flattering a comparison.
In essence this is what I'm getting at, but yet Liverpool still have more positives to take away regarding squad quality and at least they have some recent European success to look back upon, they are also seemingly on the right track aswell under Dalglish.
We on the other hand are really at the crossroads.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I was talking about the lack of league titles (I specifically mentioned league :)) and how every year its their year.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Attacking Tuttosport, the clubs biggest allie in the media world is so fucking stupid. It pisses me off, for what? A scrub like Del Neri? Its like shooting yourself in the foot.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
RAMI¹⁰;2937607 said:
Everything can be fixed, but since 2006, it seems we make the wrong first step which results in getting everything wrong!
i am sorry, but until ranieris sacking things looked really good for us. had we bought a good replacement for nedved back then and perhaps a fullback we would have been good.

so saying after 2006 everything was done wrong is plain wrong, deschamps and ranieri did their job. by job i mean what was realistically and not your dreams of winning scudetto first year back in serie a !

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i am sorry, but until ranieris sacking things looked really good for us. had we bought a good replacement for nedved back then and perhaps a fullback we would have been good.
And appointed a proper coach when Ranieri was sacked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)