Is this for real?: Juve mgmt attack Tuttosport for suggesting DN isn't worthy (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The press statement from our club is pathetic. Like a clueless politician who riles against a newspaper for daring to point out his obvious shortcomings. According to our PR guy, the fact of floating the names of seven coaches in eight days to possibly replace our fabulous Delneri is very insensitive and mean.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
our management is pathetic, they are showing that while leading the club both on field and off, and they totaly have proven that we are right with this poor attack on some newspapper, this is the new low for the club,idiotic, fucck, I hate Del Neri and Marotta,I'll forgive Andrea just because of his surname, i am disgusted

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So the club doesn't like that Tuttosport are stating the truth? What the fuck do they think? They are in 7th place! I hope Tuttosport keep on dishing the truth(oh yeah, I know, truth and Tuttsport don't go hand in hand usually :D) about this pathetic team.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i wonder if the Juve management bothered to read Juve forums of late? im pretty certain that people like bianconero81 and cronios are bigger critics than tuttosport
but the management would not actually want to take some jobless bum whose opinion is not noteworthy to court... you can't pickpocket a naked dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)