Is this for real?: Juve mgmt attack Tuttosport for suggesting DN isn't worthy (3 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well, atleast for a change our board shows abit of support for the coach.

I don't want to talk about that it was their mistake at the first place our what not, but seeing our season is pretty much over and with our recent managarial record, this is something worthy to consider by the next future coach who wants to take on the job at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That's for sure. I think they realize this as well. Whether they should have known it at first is different matter. but from the future coach perspective, this is something that shows atleast they will get a bit of backing on the run if they decided to coach Juve and it's not 100% sack guaranteed job for whoever wants to take it.

At this point we are worse than Real in hiring and firing coaches.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I remember how Ranieri nicely saved Parma from the risk of relegation. As we are approaching the lower half of the table (and maybe soon even the lower half of the lower half) it's nearing the point where Ranieri will be ideal for us. He was completely the wrong man to compete at the top, but in the bottom ranks he operates well.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

You defend Del Neri and attack us

What a club we have become, we attack the only media that always defends us, while the rest of the media can say what they want (even when they are making there stories up) and we don't do shit

:sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Wow the prospect of becoming a midtable team has never seemed more inevitable, and the management seems to embrace this idea...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)