introduction (1 Viewer)

OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah a lot of EPL fans seem to hate me because I was criticise their league and clubs. They also hate how I call the EPL overrated, which is true, but that's another story. :D
    the EPL is defenitly overrated.the biggest example is Whinger at the end of last season calling his team the "untouchables",they defiently got their arses kicked for being such arrogant pricks:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
    the EPL is defenitly overrated.the biggest example is Whinger at the end of last season calling his team the "untouchables",they defiently got their arses kicked for being such arrogant pricks:D
    Yeah Arsenal really does not look good in Europe. It was amazing that people called Arsenal the best team in the world when they were going undefeated in the EPL, and were not that impressive in the CL. They are just not the team everybody makes them out to be.

OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85

Yeah Arsenal really does not look good in Europe. It was amazing that people called Arsenal the best team in the world when they were going undefeated in the EPL, and were not that impressive in the CL. They are just not the team everybody makes them out to be.
    they dont look that good in the EPL anymore.

stupid overrated Arsenal,they along with Man utd have the most arrogant players around not to mention their managers:rolleyes:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

See again this is the thing Andy. Noone called them the best team in the world except the retarded american EPL fans you know. Or a couple of ****tard english guys. Why do you compare that to English opinion? A very high percentage of English opinion about our own league shadows what shadowfax will say.

You should consider that. Its a point ive tried to make many times but seem incapable of understanding. Thats what annoys me about your EPL opinions, nothing else.

Do you judge baseball on those who wear Yankes caps?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

stupid overrated Arsenal,they along with Man utd have the most arrogant players around not to mention their managers:rolleyes:
    their arrogant players are all french actually.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    doesnt take away the fact we beat you 3 time last season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

arrogant managers,you forgetting Mourinho?

OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #93
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    arrogant managers,you forgetting Mourinho?
    well at least Mourinho doesnt go around boasting about how invincible his team is and then get his arse kicked by Man utd twice,once by Liverpool and once by Bayern.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

See again this is the thing Andy. Noone called them the best team in the world except the retarded american EPL fans you know. Or a couple of ****tard english guys. Why do you compare that to English opinion? A very high percentage of English opinion about our own league shadows what shadowfax will say.

You should consider that. Its a point ive tried to make many times but seem incapable of understanding. Thats what annoys me about your EPL opinions, nothing else.

Do you judge baseball on those who wear Yankes caps?
    I was not talking about the opinions of English people in general. Rather, I was talking about fans like Fred Weasley and different analysts on football shows who stated that Arsenal were the best team in the world during their run. I was talking about the people who made the rankings for the top 25 teams in the world, holding Arsenal on top of that list even though they lost to Inter at home 3-0.

You make such a stink out of this its unbelievable Blandest. I did not say the English IN GENERAL overhyped Arsenal, I only criticised those who labled Arsenal the best team in the world at the time because I did not believe they deserved it.

FFS please Balndest get a life and stop trying to find things about me to start an arguement. :rolleyes:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

I was not talking about the opinions of English people in general. Rather, I was talking about fans like Fred Weasley and different analysts on football shows who stated that Arsenal were the best team in the world during their run. I was talking about the people who made the rankings for the top 25 teams in the world, holding Arsenal on top of that list even though they lost to Inter at home 3-0.

You make such a stink out of this its unbelievable Blandest. I did not say the English IN GENERAL overhyped Arsenal, I only criticised those who labled Arsenal the best team in the world at the time because I did not believe they deserved it.

FFS please Balndest get a life and stop trying to find things about me to start an arguement. :rolleyes:
    Did you watch how they played at that time? They were amazing and for that short while, untouchable. Dont forget Arsenal also stuffed Inter. So that cancels out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

hey wait a minute,when have i stated that Arsenal are the best team in the world,i have never said that so at least try to be a bit truthful when trying to prove a point Andy.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

Did you watch how they played at that time? They were amazing and for that short while, untouchable. Dont forget Arsenal also stuffed Inter. So that cancels out.

Arsenal were easily the best domestic team on the planet last season. I cannot deny that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i remember stating that Arsenal were the best team in europe but at that time of the season we were unbeaten and we were in the Quarter finals of the CL so we were at that time the strongest team in europe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Yes I did watch Arsenal play many times last year, and they were probably the most exciting team in the world during their run. However, that does not make them the best.

Of course I concur that Arsenal was the best team in England last season, nobody can deny that. However I just do not agree with people who say Arsenal is the best team in the world when they were inconsistent in Europe and somehow lost to Chelsea, a team that had not beaten them seven times before. The best overall team in my book last year was Porto, because of the players they had and how they won the CL. Of course this is all opinion anyway, but I would go with Porto for the title we're talking about here.

Apr 12, 2004

Yes I did watch Arsenal play many times last year, and they were probably the most exciting team in the world during their run. However, that does not make them the best.

Of course I concur that Arsenal was the best team in England last season, nobody can deny that. However I just do not agree with people who say Arsenal is the best team in the world when they were inconsistent in Europe and somehow lost to Chelsea, a team that had not beaten them seven times before. The best overall team in my book last year was Porto, because of the players they had and how they won the CL. Of this is all opinions anyway, but I would go with Porto for the title we're talking about here.
    All I have to say is, "Look at the sig."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)