introduction (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Elnur, how about if barcelona go through over both legs you have my signature priveleges (ie you can put what you want there) for 1 week, and if chelsea go through i can put whatever i want in your signature.
this sounds interesting!!!:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
thanks for the welcome guyz!!

Chelsea will beat Barcelona,eventually the more balanced team will go through not the more entertaining one!
Yes, absolutely agree. Barce have no strong Def presence, and robben and duff will rip them to shreds.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
register this as an official bet,theres a thread about it,somewhere in the "misc soccer" section.

i'll get you guys the link in a few seconds!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Yes, absolutely agree. Barce have no strong Def presence, and robben and duff will rip them to shreds.
Drogba and Robben wont take part in the first leg.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
link inactive. thanks anyway, but it doesnt matter. Bet stands from now. No *****ing out now Elnur :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
link inactive. thanks anyway, but it doesnt matter. Bet stands from now. No *****ing out now Elnur :D
Of course not. I gotta think of a new funky 7-day avatar for you ;)

Btw, link to that thread did not work. Dan, how about starting a new one?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Of course not. I gotta think of a new funky 7-day avatar for you ;)

Btw, link to that thread did not work. Dan, how about starting a new one?
you dont have to do that just go to the Misc soccer section and open the 2nd page you'll surely find the thread,its called "put your money where your mouth is" or something like that:cheesy:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, its been opened freddie mercury. maybe you should change your name to that, harry potter is so overated.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey thats a good idea,btw i'm not really a big fan myself but when you've got a sister thats got all the books and all the movies then you're bound to take a small look:angel:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Hmm. guess so. I really did like harry potter about 2 years ago, but then it sold out and made movies and all this cheap merchandising, i felt it lost the original sight of it, and now is just marketing crap to kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)