introduction (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
just the most biased
Everybody is biased Blandest. You have no idea what goes on here and what I have to deal with. Sometimes the forums is an outlet for my frustrations.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Everybody is biased Blandest. You have no idea what goes on here and what I have to deal with. Sometimes the forums is an outlet for my frustrations.
Good for you.

++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
If burke and andy were to fight, who do you think would win?
Andy would kick his ass. He looks stronger, Burke is skinny and worthless and people who act mean online are always making up for a lack off in real life.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Andy would kick his ass. He looks stronger, Burke is skinny and worthless and people who act mean online are always making up for a lack off in real life.
I don't know about that we are pretty much even in terms of strength. We would never fight each other anyway.

OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #77
    you guys have turned my introduction thread into a hating Andy thread:D
    what has this guy done to earn all this personally i've just seen him receiving insults:confused:,but i'm new so i probably missed what he did.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Dude I always get bombarded with insults or something of the sort. Even the owner of this site will concur. I rarely get a break.

I like to see a Chelsea fan who became one before Abramovich took over. That is class, and welcome to the forum. :)

OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Dude I always get bombarded with insults or something of the sort. Even the owner of this site will concur. I rarely get a break.

I like to see a Chelsea fan who became one before Abramovich took over. That is class, and welcome to the forum. :)
    are those EPL fans feeling that bad cuz their arse got kicked:D
    i see why they're doing this and i would have used you as an outlet for my frustration too:D

I like to see a Chelsea fan who became one before Abramovich took over. That is class, and welcome to the forum.
    i dont like Abramovich,mostly because he left no more italians at Chelsea,except Cudicini and he's on the bench now:down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
    are those EPL fans feeling that bad cuz their arse got kicked:D
    i see why they're doing this and i would have used you as an outlet for my frustration too:D
    Yeah a lot of EPL fans seem to hate me because I was criticise their league and clubs. They also hate how I call the EPL overrated, which is true, but that's another story. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)