introduction (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
nay it was a very good suggestion,and i wanted to change my name a long time ago,i just didnt have any ideas.you know i'm not creative at all in anything,perhaps thats why i like the EPL:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
hehe. perhaps.Out of all europe, Arsenal were without a doubt the finest team in their own domestic league though, thats for sure, even if the EPL has a tactical void i can see that.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
i knew this question was coming,it always does:D,but rest assure guys i'm a supporter since the Vialli days!!:touched:

i miss Vialli,Zola and Di matteo:touched:
I doubt very much someone who has supported Chelsea what, 10 years? Would call themselves Chelski? Considering how much Chelsea have changed...and my favorite chant from the Chelsea - Man Utd game...

'Your not Chelsea anymore, your not Chelsea anymore!' :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
save yourself the hassle, dont bother posting anything pro-epl around here. Unless you can be bothered spending about 15 hours trying to persuade a nigerian and an american that english football isnt the worst thing in the world.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:D

i honestly hope he comes back as its extremely hard to fend of the likes of Andy,Burke and Chxta all by myself:(

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
We should somehow get it so we can keep them out of the EPL forum...and what are you on about Fred...on your own???
oh sorry forgot completely about you:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)