introduction (1 Viewer)

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
Hello

I'm new to the forums,well not exactly new because i've been coming here regularly,but i registered recently.
I'm an Algerian but i live in the UAE,my name is Omar and obviously i support Chelsea!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, give him a chance. He could of been a life long chelsea supporter.

Welcome anyway!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
OP
OP

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
i knew this question was coming,it always does:D,but rest assure guys i'm a supporter since the Vialli days!!:touched:

i miss Vialli,Zola and Di matteo:touched:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ah briiliant. I have alot of respect for you then. I loved chelsea during the ranieri older days myself.

:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chelski ] ++
i knew this question was coming,it always does:D,but rest assure guys i'm a supporter since the Vialli days!!:touched:

i miss Vialli,Zola and Di matteo:touched:
Welcome to the forums...

Yeah, I started following Chelsea around that time. Actually it was when Mark Hughes just started playing there.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Elnur, how about if barcelona go through over both legs you have my signature priveleges (ie you can put what you want there) for 1 week, and if chelsea go through i can put whatever i want in your signature.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Elnur, how about if barcelona go through over both legs you have my signature priveleges (ie you can put what you want there) for 1 week, and if chelsea go through i can put whatever i want in your signature.
Done Deal ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)