Internationals LIVE (23 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While Iceland gifted then with a second yellow on Bill Billson, Groanaldo kept at it and delivered in the 89th minute. Martinez lives to see another day.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Always satisfying to see Germany struggling. I've despised them since the days of that diving Kraut Cunt Klinsmann - the German Pippo but more deplorable.

The only thing more gratifying than Zee Germans losing is the suffering of England, still looking for their first meaningful title since my father was in diapers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol2:

As soon as he moved to KSA I would have dropped him from the squad.
Seriously. And of course much of Portugal is trolling former coach Fernando Santos for taking a 2-0 halftime lead over Moldova and losing 3-2 after going Allegrisaurusmode to finish out the match.

But at least Santos had the colhões to bench his ass. Martinez is playing him 90+ min every time. This is going to haunt him once Portugal stops playing the likes of Lichtenstein.

Apr 12, 2004
Seriously. And of course much of Portugal is trolling former coach Fernando Santos for taking a 2-0 halftime lead over Moldova and losing 3-2 after going Allegrisaurusmode to finish out the match.

But at least Santos had the colhões to bench his ass. Martinez is playing him 90+ min every time. This is going to haunt him once Portugal stops playing the likes of Lichtenstein.
Force him to play at holding midfielder.

Blame all losses on him as the "goat."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)