Internationals LIVE (28 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was brilliant from Zeno Debast of Belgium to gift an underwhelming Portugal the winner in the U21 Euros group stage in the 87th minute by unnecessarily elbowing Henrique Araújo in the face in the box when he's not even a threat. :smoke:

Tots dramedy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That was brilliant from Zeno Debast of Belgium to gift an underwhelming Portugal the winner in the U21 Euros group stage in the 87th minute by unnecessarily elbowing Henrique Araújo in the face in the box when he's not even a threat. :smoke:

Tots dramedy
Debast is horrendous. He always does stuff like this. I'm glad it happened in an U21 tournament as a reminder that we should never call this guy up for the senior team.

Arrogant too the motherfucker.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Debast is horrendous. He always does stuff like this. I'm glad it happened in an U21 tournament as a reminder that we should never call this guy up for the senior team.

Arrogant too the motherfucker.

Really? He really gave everyone the incredulous wtf look. He had the situation under control... and then he does that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really? He really gave everyone the incredulous wtf look. He had the situation under control... and then he does that.
This is far from his first insane mistake. I cannot stand him. I wouldn't want him anywhere near a team I care about. It's the kind of guy who'll say 'What? I played great. It was just one mistake.'.

It happens time and time again and he simply refuses to grow up.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Street Flick already :lol:

He's been a disaster.
Starting to think that Bayern treble in 2020 was a fluke from his part, solely winning on motivation factor. We wouldn't have won it if it wasn't for Neuer playing a great game in the final. Much like Courtois against Liverpool in the 2022 CL final.

Sure we also had our fair share of chances and had it mostly under control in the second half, but there were 2-3 times in the first half where we could've conceded easily.

Flick just seems to not be that good of a manager. I think he's good as a motivator, but that's pretty much it. As soon as he's losing steam it's over. But to be fair, this Germany team is also rubbish on so many positions.

Can, Schlotterbitch, Süle, Gnabry and Havertz are so shit. And the bench is shit as well. Germany just haven't produced the kinda talent they did 10-15 years ago. This generation of German players are average at best.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Starting to think that Bayern treble in 2020 was a fluke from his part, solely winning on motivation factor. We wouldn't have won it if it wasn't for Neuer playing a great game in the final. Much like Courtois against Liverpool in the 2022 CL final.

Sure we also had our fair share of chances and had it mostly under control in the second half, but there were 2-3 times in the first half where we could've conceded easily.

Flick just seems to not be that good of a manager. I think he's good as a motivator, but that's pretty much it. As soon as he's losing steam it's over. But to be fair, this Germany team is also rubbish on so many positions.

Can, Schlotterbitch, Süle, Gnabry and Havertz are so shit. And the bench is shit as well. Germany just haven't produced the kinda talent they did 10-15 years ago. This generation of German players are average at best.
:lol:

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Nagelsmann next.

Il nuovo Flick.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:lol:

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Nagelsmann next.

Il nuovo Flick.
Saw some media speculating Klinsmann or Matthäus could be candidates, if Lothar gets the job they should just disband altogether.

Then why not just Effenberg as assistent and take Bierhoff back.

The DFB turned into a bunch of clowns in recent years. And the players are rubbish.

I can’t remember the last time no Bayern players was to be found in the backline of the German NT. Schlotterbitch is just a stupid elf from some lotr movie and Süle is a fat bum who should take shelter in the nearest MacD.

Not to forget Can, should look for work in a Berlin döner.

Last edited:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

So another Conte basically.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Deschamps & Völler :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Henrichs, Can, Tah :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

lol 1:0 Müller.

- - - Updated - - -

If Mbappe isn't playing france is utter garbage. Why is Deschamps still coaching them.

- - - Updated - - -

Henrichs actually owning Coman so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Groß for Gündogan :lol:

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We gonna bottle this now. So gonna be a draw.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice ball from Havertz. 2:0

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid pen wtf :lol:
Sane scores and gives away the pen right away :lol:

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66803045

I'll say one thing about Maguire, he has great character. He gets dogs abuse everywhere because of his calamitous play, but he just carries on as if nothing has happened doing the same thing lol. I respect him for that.

Bonucci would probably cry in a corner and take legal action against the local council.
either he has great character or he's a sociopath. those are immune to criticism more often than not. some even thrive on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)