[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (33 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci and chiellini are overrated and overpriced
barzagli and pirlo are old and past it
we should sell vidal now we still can
llorente is on the way to fail for juve, and tevez is allready getting annoyed.
Juve should win anywere, anything. With the hard preseason, it shouldnt be a problem cause they play a physical game
madrid's passing game, that should have problems with a rigid preseason

Marrone was the only point of light. How can people not see this

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
These displays are cause of concern, yes.

But most importantly, people must remember that in the last 1-2 months of last season the team was already playing like crap. With a very predictable system.

It's hard to say it's a tendency, since there's been the vacation and all, but I had the feeling that Conte's system was getting more and more predictable at the end of last season. This obviously isn't the main reason Juve lost these games, though.

I just hope that Conte considers using other types of formation. We don't need a fucking Biabiany to do that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
TBH, I don't think the club is performing any differently than we've seen of others of their caliber. Man United has flubbed to teams in Thailand, etc., as they've gotten their mental and physical discipline back. It all depends on how Conte handles that from here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so what exatcly is the point of going on these over seas tours?

is it to win over new fans? because i dont think we converted anyone with the performances.

i mean if you are going to play bad at least throw in one or two kids with flair that can dribble and some technique to wow viewers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

is it to win over new fans? because i dont think we converted anyone with the performances.

i mean if you are going to play bad at least throw in one or two kids with flair that can dribble and some technique to wow viewers.
They're not doing it by canceling meetings with fans either. :( (Personal rant for today.)

But the point is to train the team in preseason, up the level of competition for these trainings, and reach out to a more global audience. So far, they are failing to win new fans overseas on multiple levels.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Well, there is a good point in this

We should let giovinco play a bit, some flairfull crap would be nice.

Not against everton, they'd give him 10 new arseholes

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Wow @ Pirlo great assist for the third goal :lol:

Fro highlights Rus posted I saw that we were shaky at the back, but basically we gave them goals, also there was clear PK on Gio.

But I have to agree with Pedro and say that we are becoming more and more predictable, and because of that our opponents are getting better and better in finding a way to stop us. And we really need an alternative to 3-5-2 as an element of surprise. I think with Pepe coming back we will be able to alternate our formation more easily.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
Bonucci and chiellini are overrated and overpriced
barzagli and pirlo are old and past it
we should sell vidal now we still can
llorente is on the way to fail for juve, and tevez is allready getting annoyed.
Juve should win anywere, anything. With the hard preseason, it shouldnt be a problem cause they play a physical game
madrid's passing game, that should have problems with a rigid preseason

Marrone was the only point of light. How can people not see this
lmao

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It's hard to believe how many people take these friendlies seriously. These type of matches are for teams like Arsenal and Milan to boost their confidence and let them believe in achieving something, not for us. We will put up good performances when it will actually matter, not when it doesn't mean anything. At least wait until the Supercoppa match against Lazio before going "full retard".

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's hard to believe how many people take these friendlies seriously. These type of matches are for teams like Arsenal and Milan to boost their confidence and let them believe in achieving something, not for us. We will put up good performances when it will actually matter, not when it doesn't mean anything. At least wait until the Supercoppa match against Lazio before going "full retard".
I agree. Results have no real meaning when it comes to friendlies BUT any fan is looking for positives in the game and we haven't seen much positives in this pre-season. We barely created chances, looked extremely tired and neither of our new strikers has put up a convincing display.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The Galaxy were playing at home (basically) and they are in the middle of their season. It was a practice game for us. The result doesn't concern me at all.
THIS! People don't seem to realize this the Italian clubs come here as a vacation they do not care about results it's about not getting hurt getting into form for the season and champions. They could care less about results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)