[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (8 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Was at the LA game on Saturday. Other than the shite performance and no meet and greet, I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised that the icc was able t convert dodger stadium to give it a footy vibe along with decent pitch. I collided with our Juve SoCal group in th right field pavillion. We kept the chants going which overshadowed the crap we witnessed. We even got featured on the Juve site.

Juve need to fix their PR abroad. Facebook, YouTube and the other social sites won't cut it. We need more interaction and at least some effort ala Madrid in friendlies.
Is that motta in the bottom right? The one who wearing 12/13 jersey. :shifty:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd be disappointed if there wasn't at least one high five somewhere in the crowd.
It's unfortunate there isn't some other teams fan between them. High fives don't count in footie matches unless you're reaching over at least two opposition fans to execute the celebration. When I went to the Gold Cup Semis I was in a mostly Salvadorian section and had reach over no less than 5 angry Salvos to high five the closest US fan. I've never been called Cabrone so many times in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)