[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (3 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And there I thought some here panicked, you should see the reactions in merda's forum, they think they'll get relegated.

:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
THIS! People don't seem to realize this the Italian clubs come here as a vacation they do not care about results it's about not getting hurt getting into form for the season and champions. They could care less about results
Apparently Conte cares since he cancelled the meet & greet.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
If I was at the game last night I would have went directly to the ticket office and demanded my money back !!

The team didn't show up..... I know it's a friendly and means nothing, but it wasn't even worth watching !!!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
The Galaxy were playing at home (basically) and they are in the middle of their season. It was a practice game for us. The result doesn't concern me at all.
We also played with our reserve in first half and the result is draw
Then we replaced all the team with most of 1st team member who all of them just join from holiday.. In 2nd half we look a bit lack of focus. You can see Vidal losing the ball for the 2nd goal and Pirlo backpass for the 3rd goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)