Inter keen on Juve strikers (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Stickyicky said:
I just read in Aftonbladet Zlatan has been ready for Inter since Januari, he was unhappy that he made three times less then the other stars and wasn't even in talks with Moggi about a raise.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it about that that time Zlatan started playing really poor, It sounds too me Inter has played you guys for a star player, and played you well.

The article also mentioned that Inter will buy Zlatan for about 90 million kr less then the actual value.
So how do you explain his poor form for Sweden?

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
denco said:
His poor form?

Well let's see, The first match he was our best player and Sweden played one of the best matches of the group stage despite the scoreline.

Against Paraguay he was involved in dangerous plays giving passes even though he was injured for the whole 45 minutes he played. After the first half Sweden played poor in the second.

He didn't play against England because of injury. Sweden played a shit match. We didn't break through the English defence once, instead we scored two on set pieces.

Against Germany he had been coming back from Injury and played the first 70 minutes. Sweden got a shit start to that match and played with 10 men the majority of the match. Still he had a good shot on goal and created Larssons penalty chance by dribbling two players.

Dring the circumstances I would'nt call it poor form, average. So what? Heäs not the first superstar to have an average World Cup.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stickyicky said:
His poor form?

Well let's see, The first match he was our best player and Sweden played one of the best matches of the group stage despite the scoreline.

Against Paraguay he was involved in dangerous plays giving passes even though he was injured for the whole 45 minutes he played. After the first half Sweden played poor in the second.

He didn't play against England because of injury. Sweden played a shit match. We didn't break through the English defence once, instead we scored two on set pieces.

Against Germany he had been coming back from Injury and played the first 70 minutes. Sweden got a shit start to that match and played with 10 men the majority of the match. Still he had a good shot on goal and created Larssons penalty chance by dribbling two players.

Dring the circumstances I would'nt call it poor form, average. So what? Heäs not the first superstar to have an average World Cup.

It seems that we didn't watch the same matches,because I think that Sweeden's best and the most entertaining match was exactly the one against England(without Ibrahimovic).

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Stickyicky said:
His poor form?

Thats the problem with you and most of Zlatan's fans right there, first of all he is not a superstar only in his own mind perhaps. Secondly doing some beachball tricks doesnot constitute playing well. The vital and painful stat of Zlatan's involvement for you is with him in the side Sweden scored no goals and without him they scored 3 goals. Henry, Totti, Dp, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo were average in the world cup he was poor

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Katil said:
You read Aftonbladet? :shocked:

Regarding if its a credible source or not: It is Swedens leading newspapper. And Zlatan is one of the hottest subjects for the Swedes, so. They have been a little too quick with their news in the past but they do their research.
Not anymore. Metro is the most read newspaper nowadays.

Badass Devil said:
swedish media claims the same, but the swedish media is hardly reknowned for its reliability

i wonder if its true aboue zlatan wot matrix and mihajlovic must be thinking ;)

we've sent a mole to split up the inter side :D
That is over-generalization that I do not accept.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
denco said:
Thats the problem with you and most of Zlatan's fans right there, first of all he is not a superstar only in his own mind perhaps. Secondly doing some beachball tricks doesnot constitute playing well. The vital and painful stat of Zlatan's involvement for you is with him in the side Sweden scored no goals and without him they scored 3 goals. Henry, Totti, Dp, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo were average in the world cup he was poor
Np, It's a fact Zlatan is a superstar. Just two months ago there was a list that showed Zlatan was the sixth most commercial player or something, don't remember exactly what it was.

And what about fanbase? If you go to Joga.com or any other site you will see how many hits you get when you type Zlatan. Compare them to the likes of Henry, Del Piero and Shevchenko.

Zlatan is a superstar, you're just gonna have to learn to live with that.

Painful stat, right.. Coincidence, hardly painful considering the Swedish Team played much better with Zlatan on the pitch. Even a fool can see that, without Zlatan Sweden played boring unattractive uneffective football. A shadow of a team that played the most attractive football in the qualifiers when Zlatan destroyed every team sometimes on his own, scoring eight goals and giving four assists.

Whatever, he's going to Inter now so i guess yuo are happy?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
I just read in Aftonbladet Zlatan has been ready for Inter since Januari, he was unhappy that he made three times less then the other stars and wasn't even in talks with Moggi about a raise.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it about that that time Zlatan started playing really poor, It sounds too me Inter has played you guys for a star player, and played you well.

The article also mentioned that Inter will buy Zlatan for about 90 million kr less then the actual value.
Have you joined an Inter forum or not yet?

denco said:
Denmark gave him the Danish nationality and he was called for their national team. :toast:

Zlatan is valued between 14 and 17 M€. They say that this price is around 9 M€ lower than his real value. Anyway, for 14 M€ we can get two world class players.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Stickyicky said:
Jeeks said:
Have you joined an Inter forum or not yet?

QUOTE]

Grow up 35 year old man, you acting like a little bitch.
How does a little bitch act exactly? Does a little bitch know about Inter and their forum? You defend Zlatan against ridicule and thats admirable but nothing is worse than silly comments like that 1. Good luck with you and i hope Zlatan keeps you very happy. Whether Zlatan stays at Juve or goes anywhere else does nothing to my happiness or lack, of as i watch football to enjoy it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
Grow up 35 year old man, you acting like a little bitch.
I am not giving you a warning for your insult; it would be going down to your level; but please refer to denco's post explaning how does a little bitcjh act. I am intrigued :weee:

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
denco said:
Stickyicky said:
How does a little bitch act exactly? Does a little bitch know about Inter and their forum? You defend Zlatan against ridicule and thats admirable but nothing is worse than silly comments like that 1. Good luck with you and i hope Zlatan keeps you very happy. Whether Zlatan stays at Juve or goes anywhere else does nothing to my happiness or lack, of as i watch football to enjoy it
A little bitch makes comments like the one Jeeks just made and then goes hihi.

Clear enough? Or do you want another definition?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stickyicky said:
A little bitch makes comments like the one Jeeks just made and then goes hihi.

Clear enough? Or do you want another definition?
I'm so eager to accompany you to the door of the forum leaving to Inter forum...

Good luck chewing gum...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
I'm so eager to accompany you to the door of the forum leaving to Inter forum...

Good luck chewing gum...
How original you are:oops: , you know you are one of the funniest individuals i have met online. You always have a fresh comment when you are not part of the discussion and always lack an answer when you are.

You're like George from Seinfeld coming back after two days with a comeback, and the comeback sucks. Now leave me alone oh ye who advocates terrorism.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stickyicky said:
How original you are:oops: , you know you are one of the funniest individuals i have met online. You always have a fresh comment when you are not part of the discussion and always lack an answer when you are.

You're like George from Seinfeld coming back after two days with a comeback, and the comeback sucks. Now leave me alone oh ye who advocates terrorism.
I smell somebody is crying here because he can't talk to men...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)