Inter keen on Juve strikers (8 Viewers)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I do not care about Ibrahimovic.
Okay ,I still think he is one excellent player,but he can be changed from someone,he is not uncahangenable.
I really,really want for him to go in Inter.He became a star with Juve not with anyone else.
I want desperately him to go in Inter in order to see what kind of cemetery for players is Inter in his case.I want him to see how he will ruin his career,desperately,stupid .
Go away stupid,stupid,greedy,stupid.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
so now our options up front are del piero bojinov and trez (for now), and i cant see someone else great coming to juve with all this going on.......miccoli should of stayed.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
so now our options up front are del piero bojinov and trez (for now), and i cant see someone else great coming to juve with all this going on.......miccoli should of stayed.
Not to forget Zala,he is still ours.:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
i no but he aint a starter after the way he has been treated....... but maybe this will be his year
Well,don't know what to say about his year.He performed well against the spanish clubs but it looks that there won't be the spaniards for us,in the incoming season.
:sad:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Well,don't know what to say about his year.He performed well against the spanish clubs but it looks that there won't be the spaniards for us,in the incoming season.
:sad:

i hope he can play well with del piero, i dont think we will go to serie C.......so lets see they play 42 games in serie B right? 40-0-2, milan might be there :toast: and del piero scores 30 goals lol

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
i hope he can play well with del piero, i dont think we will go to serie C.......so lets see they play 42 games in serie B right? 40-0-2, milan might be there :toast: and del piero scores 30 goals lol

Sounds good to me!:tup:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Any idea how much Juve are asking for him? At this point the money unfortunately is what is of utmost concern; in simplest terms, the more we get from the few we sell, the fewer will have to leave.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
what ive read from an article it was said that ibrah wanted 8 million euros a season, and that he would stay at inter for 5 seasons. 80 million is what ibrah wants to play in inter.

i havent found anything yet on his transfer fee.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Morra10 said:
ive read a couple of articles and what i got from them is that inter offered juve 8 million euros for his transer and ibrah wants 80 million euros for 5 seasons at inter. it might be wrong but up to this point thats what i no from what ive read
what??? damn! :disagree:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
looks like inter might be after more then just our forwards lol

Inter Milan revive bid for Italy star Camoranesi

Inter Milan have moved for Juventus wing-back Mauro Camoranesi.

The World Cup winner has been a long-term target for Inter patron Massimo Moratti and there was previous talks of a swap deal involving Cristiano Zanetti before his Bosman move to Juve this summer.

Moratti is now reviving his interest in Camoranesi after negotiations stalled with Roma over Mancini.

Juve are expected to seek a loan arrangement, which would see Camoranesi move to Inter until the Turin giants returned to Serie A after their expected demotion this season.

tribal

and personally im fine with that, as long as cammo comes back when we do...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
In days like this, any footie site starts to resemble tribalfootball wherever the words "Juventus" and "scandal" appear in a transfer article. :groan:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
looks like inter might be after more then just our forwards lol

Inter Milan revive bid for Italy star Camoranesi

Inter Milan have moved for Juventus wing-back Mauro Camoranesi.

The World Cup winner has been a long-term target for Inter patron Massimo Moratti and there was previous talks of a swap deal involving Cristiano Zanetti before his Bosman move to Juve this summer.

Moratti is now reviving his interest in Camoranesi after negotiations stalled with Roma over Mancini.

Juve are expected to seek a loan arrangement, which would see Camoranesi move to Inter until the Turin giants returned to Serie A after their expected demotion this season.

tribal

and personally im fine with that, as long as cammo comes back when we do...
Damn,not Camoranesi....I'meen I like the guy and I don't want him to destroy a career..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i really hope we dont sell trezi, if we could loan him out then that would be great.But if we need some cash he is the guy to turn to.Especially to inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)