Inter keen on Juve strikers (8 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
But if we get dometed to serie b, we would be without some of our key players,which will allow some serie A clubs,such are Roma or Milan if stay in serie A to beat us with their second team.

come on our midfield would dominate inter's........and del piero bojinov or del piero and Zalayeta, will eat everyone up

nedved, marco, zanetti, Giannichedda, and ruben coming off of the bench....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
this is my hope, that we can move forward and start to use good young players that we have a lot of in our ranks, and then supplement them with world class players and grow stronger once again
:agree:
+rep

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
come on our midfield would dominate inter's........and del piero bojinov or del piero and Zalayeta, will eat everyone up

nedved, marco, zanetti, Giannichedda, and ruben coming off of the bench....
Ok inter's, but what about Milan or Roma?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok inter's, but what about Milan or Roma?

if we go to serie B milan will be allowed to stay in serie A.......milan never trys to win coppa italia, and why would they........and roma will have the best chances to win serie A with both inter and milan in CL if milan stays in serie A

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
if we go to serie B milan will be allowed to stay in serie A.......milan never trys to win coppa italia, and why would they........and roma will have the best chances to win serie A with both inter and milan in CL if milan stays in serie A
But we must fight in serie B for winning it and be back in the elite.
I think that even if the coppa is not the top priority of some main clubs,it is very hard to win it(in our case,without some of the key players),and not to mention that the final is at the end of the season which would allow our potential opponent to alredy know the status and throw everything for the coppa.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
But we must fight in serie B for winning it and be back in the elite.
I think that even if the coppa is not the top priority of some main clubs,it is very hard to win it(in our case,without some of the key players),and not to mention that the final is at the end of the season which would allow our potential opponent to alredy know the status and throw everything for the coppa.

im not saying we must focus on it im saying we can have a chance to win it. we will have the same if not greater chance then some of the clubs that are gunning for that title.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
im not saying we must focus on it im saying we can have a chance to win it. we will have the same if not greater chance then some of the clubs that are gunning for that title.
Well,Morra I only hope that we will remain in serie A and continue fighting for winning it,keep our players,and participate in the C.L.:)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Well,Morra I only hope that we will remain in serie A and continue fighting for winning it,keep our players,and participate in the C.L.:)

well there is about a 10% of that happening and i hope it does happen but if we go down we must compete in the tourny's we get in so the whole season isnt just a waste.

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Karim Abdoun said:
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=92905

I'd like that!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=92911

Like that also

The bottom line is, for me I'd get Ibra not Trez. either Emersonor Viera and thank you very much, i'd like to say Cannavaro, but the chances of him being murdered by nerazzuri and bianconeri fans are high if he joins Inter again, I know I'd be on the top of that list!!

you dont have a chance in taking trez, he is probably going to end up in lyon. and you can have ibrah because he is the biggest waste ive ever seen. he has talent but is too cocky to use it. your dreaming about canna. id say ud be lucky to get emerson or vieira, there goals arent to win coppa italia :eyebrows:

haha could you imagine adriano and ibrah....... now that is a strike force :lol:

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=92905

I'd like that!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=92911

Like that also

The bottom line is, for me I'd get Ibra not Trez. either Emersonor Viera and thank you very much, i'd like to say Cannavaro, but the chances of him being murdered by nerazzuri and bianconeri fans are high if he joins Inter again, I know I'd be on the top of that list!!
signing zlatan would be the best transfer inter did in the last few years.
i hope it will be just a 1 year loan.

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
they can have ibra!!!!we'll still trash them!!!!!the good players come to us to where the stripes of juventus which strike fear into other teams and let them know that there dream of success ends once they walk out onto the pitch to face us!!!!!

cherrio capello!!!!!!

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Morra10 said:
haha could you imagine adriano and ibrah....... now that is a strike force :lol:
I have no problems with that in fact, that would be fine, Ibra is a good finisher and also a great assiter, and Adriano all season had trouble finding someone beside him to provide for him, Ibra could be the key answer :agree: .

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
I just read in Aftonbladet Zlatan has been ready for Inter since Januari, he was unhappy that he made three times less then the other stars and wasn't even in talks with Moggi about a raise.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it about that that time Zlatan started playing really poor, It sounds too me Inter has played you guys for a star player, and played you well.

The article also mentioned that Inter will buy Zlatan for about 90 million kr less then the actual value.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)