Inter keen on Juve strikers (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
hes a waste, But Inter dont know that :D

and we paid wat 18m, for him.And he stayed only two seasons, and last season he did shit to help the team. I say we get the best we can from him.

Thats why i wanted him to have a good world cup, so in this situation we get some money from him. And he played the worst from all juve players, ffs
That's true he sucked during the worl cup but I expected that.We don't need the guy who constantly spoils the team spirit and a guy who is accting like a star.:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
NFL16 said:
What if ibrahimovic stays, will he be a hero to anyone?
I still think he's a very good player, capello just couldn't manage him. Didier would give him the boot up the backside he needs

I don't know. The new coach thinks that Trez will stay. I am kind of excited to see if he does teaming with DP.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
That's true he sucked during the worl cup but I expected that.We don't need the guy who constantly spoils the team spirit and a guy who is accting like a star.:disagree:
believe it or not , i had high hopes for the kid in the WC. But T&T had other ideas, along with paraguay.Didnt expect him to do anything against germany and he didnt do much.

Lets see wat DD thinks of him....otherwise i think its time for him to leave.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
believe it or not , i had high hopes for the kid in the WC. But T&T had other ideas, along with paraguay.Didnt expect him to do anything against germany and he didnt do much.

Lets see wat DD thinks of him....otherwise i think its time for him to leave.
I really hope that DD doesn't have any plans for him.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
inter are still persueing ibrah. but the transfer fee they have offered isnt even close to what juve will accept. inter are willing to offer 16 million euros for ibrah but juve are more in the range or 26 million euros for his services. :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)