Inter keen on Juve strikers (1 Viewer)

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
What if ibrahimovic stays, will he be a hero to anyone?
I still think he's a very good player, capello just couldn't manage him. Didier would give him the boot up the backside he needs

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
my solution for this matter are:
1) If Inter buys both of them, then juve should demand more cash and also include 50% ownership of Adriano and Matins.
2) Juve can sell TREZ to Inter and loan IBRA to them or the other way.
3) Juve shoould demand martins or adriano inexchange.
4) The BEST solution is loan both of them with the option returning to juve once we get promiton and demand martins in loan exchange!!!:)

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Adriano would never move to serie B, martins would be a long shot.

If Ibra could get back into shape and had the right attitude I reckon he could be a fantastic player for the club all he needs is a good kick up the arse!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sell damn Ibrahimovic no matter where!!!!!

I can't believe that he is staying....we will half of our stars which is 5 and we have 2 more spaces left,I want Trez and Camoranesi,we don't need another attacker,and Vieira wants to leave anyway.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
MagicAardvark said:
Adriano would never move to serie B, martins would be a long shot.

If Ibra could get back into shape and had the right attitude I reckon he could be a fantastic player for the club all he needs is a good kick up the arse!

and neither wud i even want to see adriano move to juve, i wudnt even want him to play for our primavera side.
hes 1 big cry baby who is always throwing his toys out of his pram, jees the thought of adriano and ibra together, its gona get nasty on the training pitch :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
NFL16 said:
What if ibrahimovic stays, will he be a hero to anyone?
I still think he's a very good player, capello just couldn't manage him. Didier would give him the boot up the backside he needs
Not for me ,that's for sure,I can't stand overvalued players.

The problem is that no one wants him anymore.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Badass Devil said:
and neither wud i even want to see adriano move to juve, i wudnt even want him to play for our primavera side.
hes 1 big cry baby who is always throwing his toys out of his pram, jees the thought of adriano and ibra together, its gona get nasty on the training pitch :)
you never know cappello in all his wisdom may sign Zlatan, Adriano and add them to Cassano and ronaldo! training tempertantrums!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
Sell damn Ibrahimovic no matter where!!!!!

I can't believe that he is staying....we will half of our stars which is 5 and we have 2 more spaces left,I want Trez and Camoranesi,we don't need another attacker,and Vieira wants to leave anyway.
i think the management is doing a good job when it comes to transfers, and we cant sell him just like that. We need to get fair price for him, if we dont then he stuck i guess.

we r already losing alot, 9m for viera and he stayed for 1 year when we paid 18m for him.

Secco needs to be smart when it comes to transfers, and he is doing a fairly good job until now.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
i think the management is doing a good job when it comes to transfers, and we cant sell him just like that. We need to get fair price for him, if we dont then he stuck i guess.

we r already losing alot, 9m for viera and he stayed for 1 year when we paid 18m for him.

Secco needs to be smart when it comes to transfers, and he is doing a fairly good job until now.

I agree but Ibrahimovic is a waste...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
I agree but Ibrahimovic is a waste...
hes a waste, But Inter dont know that :D

and we paid wat 18m, for him.And he stayed only two seasons, and last season he did shit to help the team. I say we get the best we can from him.

Thats why i wanted him to have a good world cup, so in this situation we get some money from him. And he played the worst from all juve players, ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)