Inter keen on Juve strikers (8 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If Inter fans do not believe they are cursed then this will prove that they are doomed. Not only have they not won the scudetto in 16 years they are about to raided by the most annoying force of all time. Their forums should better be prepared for the Zlatan fan club members. Where every silly flick is applauded and every misplaced shot is excused. If only they got Capello as well

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
giovanotti said:
Damn,not Camoranesi....I'meen I like the guy and I don't want him to destroy a career..
Dont worry the article says "wing-back' we all know Camo isn't a wing back...they must be talkin bout the highly rated Zebina :D Inter must be very interested in him!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
big mistake if camo goes there as they have soo much wingers all ready, they bought maxwell and maicon recently, not to forget all the others

OP
Guzzler

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    - vOnAm - said:
    they are desperately trying to take advantage of Milan's deduction and Juve's degredation..buying players at will!
    i kinda feel sorry for them cause you know they will fcuk it up. But hey as long as they take ibra i dont care:pint:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Dominic said:
    We should ban those that post any articles from tribalfootball.
    why? i mean last week they claimed that fulham were going to sign cannavaro, so hes going to fulham, you cant get a reliable source better than tribal :p

makes humourous reading at times i must say

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Just read on the news that Cannavaro, Thuram, Trezeguet , Zambrotta and Camoranesi are going to be sold. Didn't say anything about Ibra.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    edpiero said:
    Just read on the news that Cannavaro, Thuram, Trezeguet , Zambrotta and Camoranesi are going to be sold. Didn't say anything about Ibra.
    well now we are definately screwed we will be stuck with zlatan and zebina

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    well now we are definately screwed we will be stuck with zlatan and zebina
    I think Zlatan and Zebina will both leave imo, Balzaretti, Konko, Palladino and Marchionni will take Juve a step forward. If they turn out to be World-Class, then we'll be back in Serie A in no time. Just getting the right forwards and etc.. will make us get the title again.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    edpiero said:
    I think Zlatan and Zebina will both leave imo, Balzaretti, Konko, Palladino and Marchionni will take Juve a step forward. If they turn out to be World-Class, then we'll be back in Serie A in no time. Just getting the right forwards and etc.. will make us get the title again.
    this is my hope, that we can move forward and start to use good young players that we have a lot of in our ranks, and then supplement them with world class players and grow stronger once again

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
    markoni said:
    Inter is also one of clubs on my shitlist...
    They are on my shitlist too, that's why I want they pay a lot to have Zlatan with them.
    Lots of Money to Juve + Zlatan out + More a shitty player on Inter + Inter's money wasted with a damn player = Perfect.

If we have to sell David, I prefer to see him in a non-Italian team, a Spanish or a English would be fine.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    i just thought of this.......IF we only get demoted to serie B we can still participate in the coppa italia, looks like inter will actually have competition this year because i know we will want that one......

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    i just thought of this.......IF we only get demoted to serie B we can still participate in the coppa italia, looks like inter will actually have competition this year because i know we will want that one......
    But if we get dometed to serie b, we would be without some of our key players,which will allow some serie A clubs,such are Roma or Milan if stay in serie A to beat us with their second team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)