Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (51 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
One more thing- It looked awful today. But no matter how bad it's gonna be, I'll wake up every Saturday/Sunday/Friday to watch Ale, so we better just hope it looks like that cause it's the first match of the season and Ale will make 'em play some football. I don't expect Sydney to look really good, but at least like Melbourne Heart :D

Forza Ale, and, Yeah,Forza Syndey. Sempre al tuo fianco, Capitano
Did you find a decent stream, or where did you watch it?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
I don't mind waking up watching Ale, it's Ale's team-mates I mind :D
You don't need to tell me, I know who you are Mr Fawaz :D Of course you don't mind waking up. About his team-mates...you know, let's fly to Australia and be his new team-mates. We're better than those guys for sure. I felt like screaming, but it was too early in the morning.

The "coach" (Ale is there, they don't need a coach. FFS):
Sydney FC coach Ian Crook gave star recruit Alessandro Del Piero glowing praise after an underdone Sydney FC team was struck by its Kiwi curse again, going down 2-0 in the opening round against Wellington Phoenix at Westpac Stadium tonight.

A goal in each half was enough for Wellington to consign the Sky Blues to their 6th loss in eight matches against the Phoenix across the Tasman but Crook described Del Piero as “first class” and preached calm as the Sky Blues re-shape the way they play.

“I thought Alessandro was fantastic to be honest and he showed some moments of class that underline what a special player he is,” Crook said. “He did that just two weeks after getting off the plane and it will only improve as he begins to gel with the rest of the team.

“Tonight we gave away too much possession in midfield, particularly in the first half, but we are trying to change the way we play and keep possession and I was proud of the way the team continued to try and play.

“That was the first time we have had a lot of those guys on the field together so we’ll get better, much better, and that starts with Newcastle at home next Saturday.”

Move Emerton to the midfield, you idiot.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
That video :lol:
I don't understand how a professional league can have such bad players, i mean you won't see most of these stuff in 4th division in my country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)