Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (86 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Yes! I love this stadium, I remember Australia's match vs. Uruguay from 2006 wc qualifiers. Against which team we play in round 4?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Perth Glory. That's a bit weird, I think they can expect more crowd vs. Jets (Ale's first home match) than vs. Glory. Am I wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

So cute!

The highlights:
1. 'They shouldn't just run but run in the right way'- About the players in the A-League.
2. 'Of course I'm not tall...' :lol: after he said that he prefers Barca's style than teams that prefer the taller and the stronger
3. It's amazing he still has to explain he's a forward and not trequartista after so many years. That's what every coach should understand- put Ale as forward and you'll get moments of trequartista from him as extra. Never play him behind 2 forwards at first place.
4. Listen to him talks about Baggio was exciting. The 90's was such a magical time for Italian football.
5. He was so shy and cute when they talked about the kid that woke up from Coma. And I love it when the interviewer asked him if they heard about the story in the Vatican :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 80)