Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
:rofl:One of the most hillarious vid I've ever watched for a while.

Oh, and great soundtrack.

Edit:
Clearly the best moments are on the early minutes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even for bloopers that's unimaginably bad for '' pro'' footballers, I mean how often did I see players with such poor technique and basic posture that they touched the ball accidently with their supporting leg before miss hitting a pass with the other? FFS it shouldn't be frequent in lower divisions let alone the highest one.

Aug 17, 2007
So...

I woke up at 7:30 for a football match for the first time since wc 2002. After the Melbourne derby was pretty good, I kinda hoped to see fast match, full of scoring chances. Too bad it didn't happen cause Sydney FC isn't better than me and my friends, I'm not talking about Ale of course. He showed how he's too, too good for this league. He had to teach those kids what a double-pass is, going back to his own half to start attacks, cause the fuckers can't get pass the half line. His shots weren't accurate, but that's normal after 4 and half months without football. Great passes and touches as always, but that's obvious, we better talk about how much his team sucks. I hope Ale will be able to teach them football, and soon, cause he's the real coach out there. Even on his first match he was Boss. The only good thing I can say about those women that played with him is that they never stop running (In Israel, we have pretty talented guys but they don't run, so it looks even worse). Oh, and it's the first time that I see Ale in the dressing room at HT. It was kinda cool, I know they do it in American sports but never saw it in football match.

P.S
The commentators kept calling that guy 'Young Louis Fenton'. It sounds like a country song from the 60's. Nice goal.

Aug 17, 2007
One more thing- It looked awful today. But no matter how bad it's gonna be, I'll wake up every Saturday/Sunday/Friday to watch Ale, so we better just hope it looks like that cause it's the first match of the season and Ale will make 'em play some football. I don't expect Sydney to look really good, but at least like Melbourne Heart :D

Forza Ale, and, Yeah,Forza Syndey. Sempre al tuo fianco, Capitano

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One more thing- It looked awful today. But no matter how bad it's gonna be, I'll wake up every Saturday/Sunday/Friday to watch Ale, so we better just hope it looks like that cause it's the first match of the season and Ale will make 'em play some football. I don't expect Sydney to look really good, but at least like Melbourne Heart :D

Forza Ale, and, Yeah,Forza Syndey. Sempre al tuo fianco, Capitano

I don't mind waking up watching Ale, it's Ale's team-mates I mind :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)