Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (103 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was watching that video and when the interviewer asked about Zidane being a friend, I thought of that photo.
That interviewer (Les Murray) is one of the biggest Brazil (Now Spain) and Barcelona cocksuckers on TV.

But TBF to him he doesn't really like the EPL and has a lot of respect for Juve and our stars.

So his two deeds cancel each other out.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
He gets his own camera. BOSS

- - - Updated - - -

"Why did you stay with Juventus when they were relegated?"

"Because I was the captain" :cry:

Jesus, that video interview made me tear up.

- - - Updated - - -

"If you were to tell me a year ago that in one year I would be playing in Australia, I would say you are crazy. I would say I am happy here, I am with my team..........but sometimes things happen differently"

ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the other day I hit my car and was debating in my head whether to tell my dad... then that question answered it. I told my dad, he didn't get mad, I paid the repair with my own money.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeslamle albak ya habib albeeeeeeee!!!! :touched:

Looking forward to watching Ale play on Saturday! :D
Of course. Can't wait.

Yes! I love this stadium, I remember Australia's match vs. Uruguay from 2006 wc qualifiers. Against which team we play in round 4?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Perth Glory. That's a bit weird, I think they can expect more crowd vs. Jets (Ale's first home match) than vs. Glory. Am I wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

So cute!

The highlights:
1. 'They shouldn't just run but run in the right way'- About the players in the A-League.
2. 'Of course I'm not tall...' :lol: after he said that he prefers Barca's style than teams that prefer the taller and the stronger
3. It's amazing he still has to explain he's a forward and not trequartista after so many years. That's what every coach should understand- put Ale as forward and you'll get moments of trequartista from him as extra. Never play him behind 2 forwards at first place.
4. Listen to him talks about Baggio was exciting. The 90's was such a magical time for Italian football.
5. He was so shy and cute when they talked about the kid that woke up from Coma. And I love it when the interviewer asked him if they heard about the story in the Vatican :D
Add this

6- Why did you stay with Juventus?
-Because I'm the Captain. I am happy with my choice.

We miss you here. How are you? You watched Sydney's match last saturday?
I hope she missed it:D. She can watch the 2nd game when he scores though.

Hooraay :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero for Gazzetta

I couldn't sign for Liverpool thinking of Heysel. I don't care if Agnelli talks about me or not. In the last match in Turin Buffon came to me and said I envy you for all this love you have here Ale.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is the greatest ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Players should learn to run in the right way, he really summed it up.

- - - Updated - - -

The way he spoke about staying..Because he was and is captain...He is perfect.

Dec 31, 2008
“I didn’t think that my career at Juve would finish that way,” he told theGazzetta dello Sport on Thursday.
“I would have never of thought it a year and a half ago. But then things change. I am left with the satisfaction that I gave everything I had to Juventus.”
The No 10 had always insisted that he would have wanted to end his playing days in black and white, but there were already signs of tension when he renewed his deal for one more year in 2011.
Back then, Del PIero took the decision to broadcast a video message where he underlined his desire to stay in Turin.
“I would certainly do it again,” he stated. “There were a lot of rumours about my contract, I just wanted to make it clear that money was not an issue. I just wanted to remain at Juventus.”
Asked by the Gazzetta whether he was surprised, disappointed or indifferent to the silence of Juventus President Andrea Agnelli, he responded: “Indifferent.”
“Would you have invited Del Piero to the first game of this season? Yes, I would,” continued the World Cup winner.
Del Piero, however, was given a stunning goodbye at the Juventus Stadium on the last day of the 2011-12 campaign.
“The fans surpassed themselves that afternoon,” he added. “Even my new teammates have spoken to me about that day as they saw it on TV. Buffon told me that he envied me for that. I knew I was loved, but not like that…
“I sat on the bench after being substituted and the fans dragged me back on to the pitch. I did two laps of the pitch, they threw hundreds of scarves at me.
“Every now and again I stopped to take in the moment. I saw people cry. It was extraordinary because it was so spontaneous.”
Del Piero eventually took the decision to continue his career in Australia with Sydney, a move which some have questioned.
“People can say what they want, but I’m not worried about that,” he added. “I had ample possibilities open to me.
“America, Brazil, Thailand, Qatar, Spain, England, China, Japan. But I wasn’t after the best financial offer. And I’d already won everything as a player. I didn’t need to play in the Champions League again.”
He also explained why he rejected a late offer from Premiership giants Liverpool.
“The negotiations with Sydney were at an advanced stage and then I thought about what had happened at Heysel.
“Juventus and Liverpool have been able to reconstruct their relationship, but for many people that tragedy is an indelible memory.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)